Reader reviews and comments on Dog Boy, plus links to write your own review.

Dog Boy

Elena Spagnolie

There is 1 reader review for Dog Boy

Roseann (05/26/10)

A Boy Among Dogs
This tale of a boy raised by dogs follows the life of Romochka who at about six years of age leaves his home and follows a nursing mother dog back to her home. He is slowly accepted into the pack and lives a happy life for some time. However, after a few years he notices the mother dog "Mamochka" acting strangely towards him. She leaves the den only to return with a new human baby "puppy"!

The story is both charming and horrifying. Hornung delves into what make us "human" and winds up questioning, are we still not animals. I found the story riveting and although the ending was a bit abrupt, it is well worth the read.

Discover your next great read here

The One-in-a-Million Boy
by Monica Wood

Manderley Forever
    by Tatiana de Rosnay

Bestselling author Tatiana de Rosnay pays homage to Daphne du Maurier.

If We Were Villains
    by M. L. Rio

Give me the luxuries of life and I will willingly do without the necessities.

Y S M B, I'll S Y