Reader reviews and comments on The Best of It, plus links to write your own review.

The Best of It

Lucia Silva

There are currently 2 reader reviews for The Best of It

Wanda Richards

A Must Have
I had the chance to read this book by Kay Ryan, and it is wonderful. On March 23rd. I had the opportunity of meeting Ms. Ryan and she is great. I loved listening to her read some of her poetry from this book. I especially liked the poem "Glass Slipper". Great poem by a fantastic author.
Alisa

Question
I don't understand what's the meaning about"the great Dutch still-lifes catch,the brush as much in love with talc as polish." who is Dutch? is he a painter?

[Editor's note: "Dutch" refers to a country in Europe, The Netherlands. Still-life painting as an independent genre or specialty first flourished in the Netherlands during the early 1600s, and the Dutch painting strongly influenced the rest of Europe for about 150 years,]

Just What Is a Poet Laureate?

The Hermit
    by Jennifer Finney Boylan

Win News of the World

The Weight of Ink
    by Rachel Kadish

An intellectual, suspenseful, and entertaining page-turner.

T's S I Numbers