Reader reviews and comments on City of Dragons, plus links to write your own review.

City of Dragons

Kim Kovacs

There is 1 reader review for City of Dragons

Carrol Ann Smith

Pure Fun
I stayed up until 4 in the morning to finish City of Dragons the first time I read it and enjoyed it so much I have already read it again, something I have never done before.
Kelli Stanley paints such vivid word pictures of 40s San Francisco that I easily imagined I was there, wandering through China Town, hopping on the street cars and climbing the hilly streets. I walked along with Miranda Corby, Private Investigator, and sat with her at her desk in her minuscule office.
The story line was intriguing and plausible, her characters real. I wanted the book to go on and am impatiently waiting for the next fascinating Miranda Corby, PI, tale from Kelli Stanley.

Hard-boiled vs. Noir

A Place for Us
    by Fatima Farheen Mirza

Win If You See Me, Don't Say Hi

If You See Me, Don't Say Hi by Neel Patel

Patel's stories introduce a bold and timely new literary voice.

A P Saved I A P E