Reader reviews and comments on City of Dragons, plus links to write your own review.

City of Dragons

Kim Kovacs

There is 1 reader review for City of Dragons

Carrol Ann Smith

Pure Fun
I stayed up until 4 in the morning to finish City of Dragons the first time I read it and enjoyed it so much I have already read it again, something I have never done before.
Kelli Stanley paints such vivid word pictures of 40s San Francisco that I easily imagined I was there, wandering through China Town, hopping on the street cars and climbing the hilly streets. I walked along with Miranda Corby, Private Investigator, and sat with her at her desk in her minuscule office.
The story line was intriguing and plausible, her characters real. I wanted the book to go on and am impatiently waiting for the next fascinating Miranda Corby, PI, tale from Kelli Stanley.

Hard-boiled vs. Noir

• Book Jacket: The Amber Shadows
    The Amber Shadows
    by Lucy Ribchester
    The Amber Shadows sweeps readers into the realm of World War II-era Britain where Honor "Honey" ...
  • Book Jacket: Midwinter Break

Love and Other Consolation Prizes
    by Jamie Ford

Win If the Creek Don't Rise

If the Creek Don't Rise

A debut novel bursting with heart, honesty, and homegrown grit.

Y Can't M A S P O O A S E