Reader reviews and comments on The Dark Days of Hamburger Halpin, plus links to write your own review.

The Dark Days of Hamburger Halpin

Tamara Smith

There is 1 reader review for The Dark Days of Hamburger Halpin

somoko (11/02/10)

Book report
For library this kid and I did a report on this book, and it was a good read. It had a great story-line that includes romance, mystery, and disabilities. this book is a very good book.

The History of The Hardy Boys

The Atomic Weight of Love
by Elizabeth J. Church

Mercies in Disguise
    by Gina Kolata

A story of hope, a family's genetic destiny, and the science that rescued them.

Our Short History
    by Lauren Grodstein

A book is one of the most patient of all man's inventions.

O My D B