Reader reviews and comments on Beneath the Lion's Gaze, plus links to write your own review.

Beneath the Lion's Gaze

Kim Kovacs

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Beneath the Lion's Gaze

Anno

Beneaath the Lion's Gaze
I was so looking forward to reading this book but the best thing I got out of it was that it motivated me to go on line and read more of the history of Ethiopia. The connection of that country and the daughter of Emily Pankhurst was most interesting.

On finishing the book I felt nothing, there was no depth to the characters, I could not relate to them emotionally in any way and there was no emotions bad or good between them. It was just like reading cold hard facts in the newspaper. But I will be interested in what others think.
donna nueva,

totally boring
I only read 1/2 of this book, as I couldn't stand reading it anymore. the characters were cardboard, the language and descriptions mediocre. I regret having bought it and gave it to the library.

Discover your next great read here

• Book Jacket: The Rules of Magic

by Francesca Hornak

Win The Wisdom of Sundays

The Wisdom of Sundays
by Oprah Winfrey

Life-changing insights from super soul conversations.

A Good M I H T F