Reader reviews and comments on Beneath the Lion's Gaze, plus links to write your own review.

Beneath the Lion's Gaze

Kim Kovacs

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Beneath the Lion's Gaze

donna nueva, (12/29/10)

totally boring
I only read 1/2 of this book, as I couldn't stand reading it anymore. the characters were cardboard, the language and descriptions mediocre. I regret having bought it and gave it to the library.
Anno (12/19/10)

Beneaath the Lion's Gaze
I was so looking forward to reading this book but the best thing I got out of it was that it motivated me to go on line and read more of the history of Ethiopia. The connection of that country and the daughter of Emily Pankhurst was most interesting.

On finishing the book I felt nothing, there was no depth to the characters, I could not relate to them emotionally in any way and there was no emotions bad or good between them. It was just like reading cold hard facts in the newspaper. But I will be interested in what others think.

Discover your next great read here

• Book Jacket: Goodbye Days
    Goodbye Days
    by Jeff Zentner
    Guilt can be a heavy burden for anyone to manage, but it's especially difficult for teenagers. ...
  • Book Jacket: The Twelve Lives of Samuel Hawley
    The Twelve Lives of Samuel Hawley
    by Hannah Tinti
    Hannah Tinti follows her spectacular 2008 debut, The Good Thief, with a novel of uncommon ...
  • Book Jacket: Music of the Ghosts

The Stars Are Fire
    by Anita Shreve

No One Is Coming to Save Us
    by Stephanie Powell Watts

One of Entertainment Weekly, Nylon and Elle's most anticipated books of 2017.

If we did all the things we are capable of, we would literally astound ourselves

Y S M B, I'll S Y