Reader reviews and comments on The Lacuna, plus links to write your own review.

The Lacuna

by Barbara Kingsolver

The Lacuna by Barbara Kingsolver

Nov 2009, 528 pages
    Aug 2010, 544 pages

Judy Krueger

There is 1 reader review for The Lacuna

Power Reviewer Dorothy T.

Nothing is missing here
Barbara Kingsolver is an amazing author. If you liked "The Poisonwood Bible" you will also want to read this new novel. It reads so much like truth you might be tempted to look up the main character Harrison Shepherd on the internet. I finished the book wondering if the author was indicting the media that publishes whatever it wants, regardless of the truth, or the people who accept everything without thinking or questioning about the other side of the story. I think perhaps both are at fault.

This is a very satisfying read on many levels.

• Book Jacket: Do Not Become Alarmed