Reader reviews and comments on Solace of the Road, plus links to write your own review.

Solace of the Road

Judy Krueger

There is 1 reader review for Solace of the Road

maria

solace of the road
I think Holly has a childish mind still wanting to be a kid but, yet she matures along the way she finds the real truth in life is the past and sometimes it's good to let go' so she goes on run away journey on a trip to find her long lost Mother. She realizes along the way how her childhood really was. She finds some interesting people who soon became friends few became enemies and they even helped along the way. You will have to find out how it ends.

Siobhan Dowd

A Place for Us
    by Fatima Farheen Mirza

Win If You See Me, Don't Say Hi

If You See Me, Don't Say Hi by Neel Patel

Patel's stories introduce a bold and timely new literary voice.

A P Saved I A P E