Reader reviews and comments on Beauty Fades, Dumb is Forever, plus links to write your own review.

Beauty Fades, Dumb is Forever

The Making of a Happy Woman

by Judge Judy Sheindlin

Beauty Fades, Dumb is Forever by Judge Judy Sheindlin

Mar 1999, 190 pages
    Jan 2000, 208 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Beauty Fades, Dumb is Forever

Judy Flores (08/05/04)

I've loan my book to a few women friends and family members. All commented they really enjoyed the book. My 13 year old daughter read it front to back and understood clearly that " Beauty fades and Dumb is forever!"
Anonymous (07/15/01)

Kate and Ren Smith
My husband and I loved this book. The advice was so good that it is required reading for our 14 year old daughter. She's smart and beautiful and we want to make sure she stays smart.

Discover your next great read here

• Book Jacket: Goodbye Days
    Goodbye Days
    by Jeff Zentner
    Guilt can be a heavy burden for anyone to manage, but it's especially difficult for teenagers. ...
  • Book Jacket: The Twelve Lives of Samuel Hawley
    The Twelve Lives of Samuel Hawley
    by Hannah Tinti
    Hannah Tinti follows her spectacular 2008 debut, The Good Thief, with a novel of uncommon ...
  • Book Jacket: Music of the Ghosts

The Stars Are Fire
    by Anita Shreve

No One Is Coming to Save Us
    by Stephanie Powell Watts

One of Entertainment Weekly, Nylon and Elle's most anticipated books of 2017.

Fanaticism consists in redoubling your effort when you have forgotten your aim

Y S M B, I'll S Y