Reader reviews and comments on Crossers, plus links to write your own review.

Crossers

Kim Kovacs

There is 1 reader review for Crossers

Bill B from Peoria

Superior Thriller!
If all thrillers were this well written, with characters this well developed, I might read nothing else but thrillers. It seems to me that most "thrillers" do not thrill. They are often generically written and unintelligent, Not so with Caputo's new book. I am in the process now of checking out his backlist. I love that...when you find an author to begin reading...with an extensive backlist. This novel touches on terrorism, illegal immigration, drug smuggling with some sex and romance tossed in.

My Name Is Leon
    by Roxane Gay

News of the World by Paulette Jiles

Happiness
    by Heather Harpham

A love story that follows a one-of-a-kind family through twists of fate that require nearly unimaginable choices.

Win Hame