Reader reviews and comments on Crossers, plus links to write your own review.

Crossers

by Philip Caputo

Crossers by Philip Caputo

Oct 2009, 464 pages
    Oct 2010, 464 pages

Kim Kovacs

There is 1 reader review for Crossers

Bill B from Peoria (12/29/09)

Superior Thriller!
If all thrillers were this well written, with characters this well developed, I might read nothing else but thrillers. It seems to me that most "thrillers" do not thrill. They are often generically written and unintelligent, Not so with Caputo's new book. I am in the process now of checking out his backlist. I love that...when you find an author to begin reading...with an extensive backlist. This novel touches on terrorism, illegal immigration, drug smuggling with some sex and romance tossed in.

• Book Jacket: The Dark Flood Rises

The Atomic Weight of Love
by Elizabeth J. Church

Lola
    by Melissa Scrivner Love

An astonishing debut crime thriller about an unforgettable woman.

Mercies in Disguise
    by Gina Kolata

A story of hope, a family's genetic destiny, and the science that rescued them.

Sometimes I think we're alone. Sometimes I think we're not. In either case, the thought is staggering.

O My D B