Reader reviews and comments on Havana Fever, plus links to write your own review.

Havana Fever

by Leonardo Padura

Havana Fever by Leonardo Padura

• Paperback:
    May 2009, 285 pages

Kim Kovacs

There is 1 reader review for Havana Fever

Power Reviewer lani (07/09/09)

what a treat
Thank goodness for Book Browse! I never would have heard of this book and missed one of the terrific treats in life. Having been to Cuba, this book even resonated more. The writing is superb and the smoky haunts of the clubs resonates on every page. Do not miss this!

• Book Jacket: All Our Wrong Todays

The Atomic Weight of Love
by Elizabeth J. Church

Mercies in Disguise
    by Gina Kolata

A story of hope, a family's genetic destiny, and the science that rescued them.

Our Short History
    by Lauren Grodstein

If we did all the things we are capable of, we would literally astound ourselves

O My D B