Reader reviews and comments on Every Man Dies Alone, plus links to write your own review.

Every Man Dies Alone

Karen Rigby

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Every Man Dies Alone

lotus

A very Important Book
This book takes place during the reign of Nazi Germany and details the lives of Germans living in a stage of constant fear and fear is what explodes off each page.
It is about several people's reaction to Nazi Germany, in particular one couple's postcard campaign of resistance after their son is killed in battle. It is also a love story, a story about dysfunctional family life shadowed by the totalitarian, butchering Nazi state and how morally low people become in exceedingly difficult times. There are no victims or heroes, but a few people just doing "the decent thing."
Cortney Hankins

Every Man Dies Alone
"Every Man DIes Alone" is indeed an extraordinary book. The psychological and physical dismay are portrayed with talent and unmistakable genious. Although this novel was good, it was entirely too strung out. 543 pages is a lot and I'm sure it could've been just as well written with less.

• Book Jacket: Call Me American

A Place for Us
    by Fatima Farheen Mirza

Win If You See Me, Don't Say Hi

If You See Me, Don't Say Hi by Neel Patel

Patel's stories introduce a bold and timely new literary voice.

A P Saved I A P E