What readers think of Body For Life, plus links to write your own review.

Summary |  Excerpt |  Reviews |  Read-Alikes |  Genres & Themes |  Author Bio

• Published:
    Jun 1999, 203 pages

There are currently 12 reader reviews for Body For Life

Freddy Paul Privett

Body for life by Bill Phillips, field tested review.
This book is nothing short of life changing. Using the principles in this book not only changed my body and my health but it changed my life for the better in more ways than I could have ever imagined. It made me a better person not just on the outside but on the inside and every day I try to pay it forward.
Russell G

A complete work out with dumbells, no spotter and under a hour! I love this work out !
Kim

1 year on this plan. Went from size 10 to size 6/4. He gives you Sunday off...eat what you want. I probably cheat 48 hours of the week. And still had these results. My weight only dropped 8 pounds, but I'm toned and down the dress sizes. Sweet. And it's healthy.
Le-Anne

The book, the diet and the workout are all fantastic, but you must stick to the routine. Anyone who disagrees simply hasn't tried it out or isn't desperate enough to lose those bulges.
Rick Sprague

Down and dirty the true secrets revealed in building and maintaining muscles
bertoni ramazotti

it was ok, now they have more better books and new hightech things.it is old, at this time...

Mike Rofshus
If you are truly interested in becoming fit both physically and mentally, Body For Life is the how to book to accomplish this in as short a time as twelve weeks. Even if you are a person that considers yourself physically fit this book is a must! If you have heard about this book and consider it a gimmick or hoax I can assure you that if you apply the proven methods contained in this book you will obtain the results you are looking for! I have read the book and followed his program with tremendous results. Anyone can do this! I did!

Rafael Boroni
I read the book in 4 hours, could not stop reading it. I knew the instant I picked it up that this program, was different from all the other 'diet' books out there. Bill is amazing and delivers the info in an easy to understand way. He weeds through all the 'Miracle cures' and 'fads' and offers sound advice, motivation and information that will get anyone on the road to a better life. One part Richard Simmons and one part Tony Robbins, he inspired me at age 32 to lose 40 lbs of fat, while nearly doubling my strength.

Join our inner reading circle, go ad-free and get way more!

• Book Jacket: The Sicilian Inheritance
    The Sicilian Inheritance
    by Jo Piazza
    Sara Marsala is going through a rough patch, to say the least. In the process of divorcing from her ...
  • Book Jacket: The Light Eaters
    The Light Eaters
    by Zoë Schlanger
    The human race is completely dependent on plants. Many people, however, give little thought to ...
  • Book Jacket: Joy Is the Justice We Give Ourselves
    Joy Is the Justice We Give Ourselves
    by J Drew Lanham
    As a recipient of the MacArthur "Genius" Grant, and a Professor of Wildlife Ecology and Master ...
  • Book Jacket: Glorious Exploits
    Glorious Exploits
    by Ferdia Lennon
    Lampo and Gelon are two unemployed potters in their thirties whose lives are spent between their ...

BookBrowse Book Club

Romantic Comedy
by Curtis Sittenfeld
A comedy writer's stance on love shifts when a pop star challenges her assumptions in this witty and touching novel.

Members Recommend

This Strange Eventful History
    by Claire Messud

An immersive, masterful story of a family born on the wrong side of history.

The Stolen Child
    by Ann Hood

An unlikely duo ventures through France and Italy to solve the mystery of a child’s fate.

Win This Book
Win Only the Brave

Only the Brave by Danielle Steel

A powerful, sweeping historical novel about a courageous woman in World War II Germany.

F T a T