What readers think of Body For Life, plus links to write your own review.

Body For Life

• Published:
    Jun 1999, 203 pages

There are currently 12 reader reviews for Body For Life

Freddy Paul Privett

Body for life by Bill Phillips, field tested review.
This book is nothing short of life changing. Using the principles in this book not only changed my body and my health but it changed my life for the better in more ways than I could have ever imagined. It made me a better person not just on the outside but on the inside and every day I try to pay it forward.
Russell G

A complete work out with dumbells, no spotter and under a hour! I love this work out !
Kim

1 year on this plan. Went from size 10 to size 6/4. He gives you Sunday off...eat what you want. I probably cheat 48 hours of the week. And still had these results. My weight only dropped 8 pounds, but I'm toned and down the dress sizes. Sweet. And it's healthy.
Le-Anne

The book, the diet and the workout are all fantastic, but you must stick to the routine. Anyone who disagrees simply hasn't tried it out or isn't desperate enough to lose those bulges.
Rick Sprague

Down and dirty the true secrets revealed in building and maintaining muscles
bertoni ramazotti

it was ok, now they have more better books and new hightech things.it is old, at this time...

Mike Rofshus
If you are truly interested in becoming fit both physically and mentally, Body For Life is the how to book to accomplish this in as short a time as twelve weeks. Even if you are a person that considers yourself physically fit this book is a must! If you have heard about this book and consider it a gimmick or hoax I can assure you that if you apply the proven methods contained in this book you will obtain the results you are looking for! I have read the book and followed his program with tremendous results. Anyone can do this! I did!

Rafael Boroni
I read the book in 4 hours, could not stop reading it. I knew the instant I picked it up that this program, was different from all the other 'diet' books out there. Bill is amazing and delivers the info in an easy to understand way. He weeds through all the 'Miracle cures' and 'fads' and offers sound advice, motivation and information that will get anyone on the road to a better life. One part Richard Simmons and one part Tony Robbins, he inspired me at age 32 to lose 40 lbs of fat, while nearly doubling my strength.

One-Month Free

Discover books that
entertain, engage & enlighten.

• Book Jacket: Hummingbird Salamander
    Hummingbird Salamander
    by Jeff VanderMeer
    In Hummingbird Salamander, Jeff VanderMeer weaves cybersecurity, bioterrorism, wildlife trafficking ...
  • Book Jacket: The Women of Chateau Lafayette
    The Women of Chateau Lafayette
    by Stephanie Dray
    The Women of Chateau Lafayette, Stephanie Dray's latest work of historical fiction, revolves around ...
  • Book Jacket: Windhall
    Windhall
    by Ava Barry
    Ava Barry's debut mystery novel Windhall is centered around the salacious murder of a starlet named ...
  • Book Jacket: Libertie
    Libertie
    by Kaitlyn Greenidge
    Kaitlyn Greenidge burst onto the literary scene in 2016 with her award-winning novel, We Love You, ...

The Widow Queen
    by Elzbieta Cherezinska

The epic story of an 11th century Polish queen whose life and name were all but forgotten until now.

Of Women and Salt
    by Gabriela Garcia

A kaleidoscopic portrait of generations of women from a 19th-century Cuban cigar factory to the present day.

Miss Austen
by Gill Hornby
A witty, poignant novel about Cassandra Austen and her famous sister, Jane.
Win This Book!
Win The Beauty of Your Face

A New York Times Notable Book of 2020

"Stunning.… A timely family saga with faith and forgiveness at its core."
Marie Claire