Reader reviews and comments on The Heretic's Daughter, plus links to write your own review.

The Heretic's Daughter

Lucia Silva

There are currently 4 reader reviews for The Heretic's Daughter

Lisa

Great Read
I loved this book and passed it along to my daughter. The book is beautifully written and not only leaves you with a profound understanding/reminder of family and love, it provides you with a history of our past and reminds you what fear and ignorance is still capable of producing in our in our society today.
ReaderLady

The Heretic's Daughter
Ms. Kent is a very descriptive and engaging writer. Her painstaking research is obvious. However, the book is extremely sluggish in the beginning, and even later on. She gets bogged down in too many details and the story doesn't go anywhere for a long time. That said, it is an interesting read and probably more historical than fiction. This author is talented and no doubt has much more to share. What the book really needed was a good editor.
Cathy M.

Enlightening book about the Salem witch trials.
Kathleen Kent's novel, from the perspective of young Sarah Carrier, was moving and informative. The Salem witch trials, and that time in history, were obviously well researched by Kent and written so that the reader can see and feel what the characters lived through.

An easy and fast read. Even though you know what's coming, you won't want to skip a page!
Kallee

Boring
I don't know how everyone likes this book so much. It is incredibly boring and takes way too long to set up the story.

• Book Jacket: Good Me Bad Me

by Alison McGhee

Win The Wisdom of Sundays

The Wisdom of Sundays
by Oprah Winfrey

Life-changing insights from super soul conversations.

A Good M I H T F