Reader reviews and comments on The Eaves of Heaven, plus links to write your own review.

The Eaves of Heaven

Kim Kovacs

There are currently 2 reader reviews for The Eaves of Heaven

LJ (05/31/11)

An insiders viewpoint
Just finished the book. Very good reading. Sobering. I had never read anything that was from another viewpoint other than American. I can not imagine the grief and hardship these people went through for so many years.
marty (02/15/09)

Pham can write
A beautifully written story that needs to be told and heard. We've heard far too much from Americans writing about The War, but this portrait provides another viewpoint.

• Book Jacket: All Our Wrong Todays

Our Short History
    by Lauren Grodstein

Mercies in Disguise
    by Gina Kolata

A story of hope, a family's genetic destiny, and the science that rescued them.

Never read a book through merely because you have begun it

O My D B