Reader reviews and comments on The Eaves of Heaven, plus links to write your own review.

The Eaves of Heaven

Kim Kovacs

There are currently 2 reader reviews for The Eaves of Heaven

LJ (05/31/11)

An insiders viewpoint
Just finished the book. Very good reading. Sobering. I had never read anything that was from another viewpoint other than American. I can not imagine the grief and hardship these people went through for so many years.
marty (02/15/09)

Pham can write
A beautifully written story that needs to be told and heard. We've heard far too much from Americans writing about The War, but this portrait provides another viewpoint.

Discover your next great read here

• Book Jacket: Castle of Water
    by Mark Kurlansky
  • Book Jacket: Temporary People
    Temporary People
    by Deepak Unnikrishnan
    In this powerful and innovative collection of 28 short stories, Deepak Unnikrishnan presents a ...

The Nest
by Cynthia D'Aprix Sweeney

The Stars Are Fire
    by Anita Shreve

No One Is Coming to Save Us
    by Stephanie Powell Watts

One of Entertainment Weekly, Nylon and Elle's most anticipated books of 2017.

I am what the librarians have made me with a little assistance from a professor of Greek and a few poets

Y S M B, I'll S Y