Reader reviews and comments on Say You're One of Them, plus links to write your own review.

Say You're One of Them

Lucia Silva

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Say You're One of Them

Ally (01/15/10)

Sad, but so boring
This book is very sad and very true, but the only thing about this book is that it's sooo boring at first. I mean the only story I found interesting was My Parents Bedroom.
BeeLyn Araya (10/12/09)

Say You're One Of Them
Say You're One of Them is in a word, haunting. I read each paragraph, afraid, anxious of the next. I found myself objecting out loud, rooting for the children, not wanting to believe that the evil would prevail. This is the most important book I've ever read. It humbled me and the "obstacles" I face in this country. To me, Africa is synonymous with God, especially the way the world, as a whole, has failed them both. This is a must read for anyone who has seen the African struggle on the news and flipped the channel. The children in this book dare you to stop reading. You simply can't.

Discover your next great read here

Ghachar Ghochar
    by Vivek Shanbhag
    The Bengaluru (aka Bangalore) that has dominated economic news headlines over the past decade is the...
  • Book Jacket: Caught in the Revolution

The Atomic Weight of Love
by Elizabeth J. Church

Lola
    by Melissa Scrivner Love

An astonishing debut crime thriller about an unforgettable woman.

Our Short History
    by Lauren Grodstein

Chance favors only the prepared mind

O My D B