Reader reviews and comments on The Story of a Marriage, plus links to write your own review.

The Story of a Marriage

Lucia Silva

There are currently 2 reader reviews for The Story of a Marriage

Michelle (04/15/11)

Something missing?
I thought this book was well written and had an interesting subject matter, but I wanted to know what Holland's thoughts were. Maybe that was the point of the book - that you never really know what your partner is thinking. I think it will be a good discussion book for my book group.
Power Reviewer Kim (12/02/08)

The Story of a Marriage
This is certainly a very well-written, involving novel that examines the complexities of love and marriage. Greer's prose is evocative and at times almost poetic. His characters are well-drawn and three-dimensional. I do have to admit, though, that although I enjoyed reading the book very much, there were a couple of plot elements I thought were introduced in an overly contrived manner, causing a disconnect rather than drawing me deeper into the novel.

Discover your next great read here

• Book Jacket: Caught in the Revolution

Our Short History
    by Lauren Grodstein

Mercies in Disguise
    by Gina Kolata

A story of hope, a family's genetic destiny, and the science that rescued them.

Common sense is genius dressed in its working clothes.

O My D B