Reader reviews and comments on All Shall Be Well; And All Shall Be Well; And All Manner of Things Shall Be Well, plus links to write your own review.

by Tod Wodicka

All Shall Be Well; And All Shall Be Well; And All Manner of Things Shall Be Well by Tod Wodicka

Feb 2008, 272 pages
    Jan 2009, 272 pages

Stacey Brownlie

There is 1 reader review for All Shall Be Well; And All Shall Be Well; And All Manner of Things Shall Be Well

Power Reviewer Kim

Disappointing
I really wanted to like this book for a variety of reasons. From the jacket it sounded like it would be exactly up my reading alley. Unfortunately, the book did not live up to my hopes & expectations. I think the biggest problem I had with it was that its main character raised no sympathy in me whatsoever. I thought the problems he faced were, for the most part, unremarkable and of his own making. There were some scenes that were well-written, but I didn't find the novel all that humorous for the most part (more sad than funny, in my opinion). I thought the ending was weak. Finally, I felt like the author tried too hard to make the book a work of fine literature. Its prose was overblown and unnecessarily ostentatious, the narrative overly affected.

Discover your next great read here

• Book Jacket: Good Me Bad Me

by Francesca Hornak

Win The Wisdom of Sundays

The Wisdom of Sundays
by Oprah Winfrey

Life-changing insights from super soul conversations.

A Good M I H T F