Reader reviews and comments on My Enemy's Cradle, plus links to write your own review.

My Enemy's Cradle

by Sara Young (Pennypacker)

My Enemy's Cradle by Sara Young (Pennypacker)

Jan 2008, 384 pages
    Oct 2008, 384 pages

Stacey Brownlie

There are currently 6 reader reviews for My Enemy's Cradle

maggie (09/07/11)

My Enemy's Cradle
One of the best books I have read in years. The characters are so real you hate for the book to end; the characters have become YOUR family members.
Myksmom (01/09/11)

Captivating
Loved this book! Once I started reading I couldn't put it down, stayed up until 2 am to finish it last night.
Nicole (11/23/10)

Wow
Wow. this book is honestly the most heart-wrenching, beautiful book ever. Sara Young is an amazingly talented author. Cyrla's is a wonderfully created character, she is genuinely innocent and insightful. Thank you for adding to the large array of amazing Holocaust books.
beth-ann (08/18/09)

My enemy's cradle.
I happen to think this book is one of the best I have ever read. It kept me on the edge of wherever I was sitting, it never ceased to let me down. I recomend it because it's a heart-striking novel with some twists and turns that make it worth the read!!
Lynn R (11/20/08)

Great Historic Novel
This was an excellent historic novel. This time in history is very fascinating to me and this book covers a much unknown story of Nazis and Jewish people in Europe during WWII. The characters are very believable, interesting and diverse. This was one of the best books I have read in a long time. I belong to a book club of women and everyone thought that this was an extremely good book and hard to put down once you pick it up.
Dawn (11/19/08)

My Enemy's Cradle
Excellent, once you start on it you don't want to put it down. Story of a young girl trying to survive and save her unborn baby.

• Book Jacket: Wonderful Feels Like This
    Wonderful Feels Like This
    by Sara Lovestam
  • Book Jacket: Blue Light Yokohama
    Blue Light Yokohama
    by Nicolas Obregon
    Blue Light Yokohama, Nicolás Obregón's crime fiction debut, takes place in an exotic ...
  • Book Jacket: Inferno
    Inferno
    by Steven Hatch
    The word "Ebola" sets off an almost visceral reaction in many of us; we think about the men, women ...

The Book of Summer
    by Michelle Gable

The bestselling author of The Paris Apartment, Michelle Gable now transports readers to Nantucket.

The Scribe of Siena
    by Melodie Winawer

Win The Chalk Pit

The Chalk Pit:
A Ruth Galloway Mystery

A string of murders takes Ruth underground in the newest book in the series.

T W Don't M A R