Reader reviews and comments on My Enemy's Cradle, plus links to write your own review.

My Enemy's Cradle

by Sara Young (Pennypacker)

My Enemy's Cradle by Sara Young (Pennypacker) X
My Enemy's Cradle by Sara Young (Pennypacker)

Jan 2008, 384 pages
    Oct 2008, 384 pages

Stacey Brownlie

There are currently 6 reader reviews for My Enemy's Cradle

maggie

My Enemy's Cradle
One of the best books I have read in years. The characters are so real you hate for the book to end; the characters have become YOUR family members.
Myksmom

Captivating
Loved this book! Once I started reading I couldn't put it down, stayed up until 2 am to finish it last night.
Nicole

Wow
Wow. this book is honestly the most heart-wrenching, beautiful book ever. Sara Young is an amazingly talented author. Cyrla's is a wonderfully created character, she is genuinely innocent and insightful. Thank you for adding to the large array of amazing Holocaust books.
beth-ann

My enemy's cradle.
I happen to think this book is one of the best I have ever read. It kept me on the edge of wherever I was sitting, it never ceased to let me down. I recomend it because it's a heart-striking novel with some twists and turns that make it worth the read!!
Lynn R

Great Historic Novel
This was an excellent historic novel. This time in history is very fascinating to me and this book covers a much unknown story of Nazis and Jewish people in Europe during WWII. The characters are very believable, interesting and diverse. This was one of the best books I have read in a long time. I belong to a book club of women and everyone thought that this was an extremely good book and hard to put down once you pick it up.
Dawn

My Enemy's Cradle
Excellent, once you start on it you don't want to put it down. Story of a young girl trying to survive and save her unborn baby.

• Book Jacket: La Belle Sauvage
    La Belle Sauvage
    by Philip Pullman
    Voted 2017 Best Young Adult Novel by BookBrowse's Subscribers

I wasn't quite sure what to expect ...
  • Book Jacket: Killers of the Flower Moon
    Killers of the Flower Moon
    by David Grann
    Voted 2017 Best Nonfiction by BookBrowse's Subscribers

The long, sorrowful list of injustices done ...
  • Book Jacket: The Dry
    The Dry
    by Jane Harper
    Voted 2017 Best Debut Novel by BookBrowse's Subscribers

After receiving a letter from his childhood...
  • Book Jacket: Little Fires Everywhere
    Little Fires Everywhere
    by Celeste Ng
    Voted 2017 Best Fiction by BookBrowse's Subscribers

Small towns, big drama. Acclaimed author ...

The Second Mrs. Hockaday by Susan Rivers