MLA Platinum Award Press Release

Reader reviews and comments on The Night Tourist, plus links to write your own review.

The Night Tourist

Sep 2008, 256 pages

There are currently 3 reader reviews for The Night Tourist

A Reader

My review
This was a very exciting book filled with many plot twists and an ending that readers like me will never expect.
miranda skelton

The book you will never put down
This book is very interesting while you read this book you will find it hard to put it down. The story line is incredibly well thought out. Reading this story I found a new author that I would by any book written by her. I just pick a book of the shelf because I was trying to find book that I either haven't read or the type that I read I didn't have much time so I picked this book because I knew it had to do with ghosts and they are very interesting to read about. This book will leave you wanting to know what happens next. Its killing me just waiting for the next book to come out.
A Reader

Good Book
This book was a good exciting adventure. For readers who like mythological adventures in the modern age.

• Book Jacket: Waiting for an Echo
    Waiting for an Echo
    by Christine Montross
    Dr. Christine Montross had been a practicing psychiatrist for nearly a decade when she decided to ...
    The Flight Portfolio
    by Julie Orringer
    At once a sweeping historical narrative, an insightful character study and a tender romance, Julie ...
  • Book Jacket: The Color of Air
    The Color of Air
    by Gail Tsukiyama
    Daniel was raised in Hilo, Hawaii by Japanese immigrant parents. Having traveled to the U.S. ...
    The Volunteer
    by Jack Fairweather
    Though many found The Volunteer a challenging read, First Impressions responses were overwhelmingly ...

He Started It
    by Samantha Downing

A new thriller from the twisted mind behind the mega hit My Lovely Wife.

Hieroglyphics
    by Jill McCorkle

A mesmerizing novel about piecing together the hieroglyphics of history and memory.

The Last Flight
by Julie Clark

The story of two women and one agonizing decision that will change the trajectory of both of their lives.

Win Every Bone a Prayer

Every Bone a Prayer by Ashley Blooms

A beautifully honest exploration of healing and of hope.

T Real M