Reader reviews and comments on Matrimony, plus links to write your own review.

Matrimony

by Joshua Henkin

Matrimony by Joshua Henkin

Oct 2007, 304 pages
    Aug 2008, 304 pages

There is 1 reader review for Matrimony

readingwhiledriving (10/17/07)

Marry Me, Joshua Henkin!
This book made me remember that heady, breathtaking feeling of college friendships and romances. Back in the day when you and your friends could argue about authors, share your dreams of writing a novel and sit naked in hot tubs without feeling like a loser, a poser or a pervert. Tender, kind and glowing. Great dialogue, great characters and lovely relationships that grew and matured beautifully. There is hope for matrimony after all!

Tender
    Strangers in Their Own Land
    by Arlie Russell Hochschild

The Sellout
by Paul Beatty

The first book by an American author to win the prestigious Man Booker Prize.

I See You
    by Clare Mackintosh

Caught in the Revolution
    by Helen Rappaport

Sometimes I think we're alone. Sometimes I think we're not. In either case, the thought is staggering.

K Your F C