Reader reviews and comments on Matrimony, plus links to write your own review.

Matrimony

by Joshua Henkin

Matrimony by Joshua Henkin

Oct 2007, 304 pages
    Aug 2008, 304 pages

There is 1 reader review for Matrimony

readingwhiledriving (10/17/07)

Marry Me, Joshua Henkin!
This book made me remember that heady, breathtaking feeling of college friendships and romances. Back in the day when you and your friends could argue about authors, share your dreams of writing a novel and sit naked in hot tubs without feeling like a loser, a poser or a pervert. Tender, kind and glowing. Great dialogue, great characters and lovely relationships that grew and matured beautifully. There is hope for matrimony after all!

Discover your next great read here

• Book Jacket: Hillbilly Elegy

The Atomic Weight of Love
by Elizabeth J. Church

Lola
    by Melissa Scrivner Love

An astonishing debut crime thriller about an unforgettable woman.

Our Short History
    by Lauren Grodstein

Music is the pleasure the human mind experiences from counting without being aware that it is counting

O My D B