Reader reviews and comments on Blonde Faith, plus links to write your own review.

by Walter Mosley

Blonde Faith by Walter Mosley

Oct 2007, 320 pages
    Aug 2008, 320 pages

Kathy Pierson

There are currently 3 reader reviews for Blonde Faith

Woods (06/19/10)

Say it ain't so, Walter!
I couldn't put the book down and the twists and turns in Easy's life made the book alive from start to, well, almost finish. I love Mosely's use of rainbow adjectives to describe the beautiful array of skin color among "the people". The characters in almost all of his books are so true to life, so human, and that is especially true in his E. Rawlins novels.

That said, Walter: I cried out at the ending and re-read the last few pages over, unable to believe what you'd written.
Dj (12/05/07)

Whew!!!

The choice of wording was more descriptive, more emotional, more final............etc.

I was afraid to finish reading the book. I did and now I'm at a loss.

A very good but troubling read.
Donna (10/31/07)

Blonde Faith
I enjoyed this book although I found Easy overly melancholy. I just hope he's not dead !

• Book Jacket: The Islamic Enlightenment

by Melodie Winawer

Win The Chalk Pit

The Chalk Pit:
A Ruth Galloway Mystery

A string of murders takes Ruth underground in the newest book in the series.

T W Don't M A R