Reader reviews and comments on Blonde Faith, plus links to write your own review.

by Walter Mosley

Kathy Pierson

There are currently 3 reader reviews for Blonde Faith

Woods

Say it ain't so, Walter!
I couldn't put the book down and the twists and turns in Easy's life made the book alive from start to, well, almost finish. I love Mosely's use of rainbow adjectives to describe the beautiful array of skin color among "the people". The characters in almost all of his books are so true to life, so human, and that is especially true in his E. Rawlins novels.

That said, Walter: I cried out at the ending and re-read the last few pages over, unable to believe what you'd written.
Dj

Whew!!!

The choice of wording was more descriptive, more emotional, more final............etc.

I was afraid to finish reading the book. I did and now I'm at a loss.

A very good but troubling read.
Donna

Blonde Faith
I enjoyed this book although I found Easy overly melancholy. I just hope he's not dead !

• Book Jacket: La Belle Sauvage
    La Belle Sauvage
    by Philip Pullman
    Voted 2017 Best Young Adult Novel by BookBrowse's Subscribers

I wasn't quite sure what to expect ...
  • Book Jacket: Leonardo da Vinci
    by Chloe Benjamin
  • Book Jacket: The Kites
    The Kites
    by Romain Gary, Miranda Richmond Mouillot
    Published by New Directions for the first time in English, Romain Gary's The Kites tells a story of ...

Ginny Moon by Benjamin Ludwig

The Chalk Man
    by C. J. Tudor

Relentlessly compelling psychological suspense. The must-read thriller debut of 2018.

Win Mothers of Sparta