Reader reviews and comments on Human Traces, plus links to write your own review.

Human Traces

Aug 2006, 618 pages

There is 1 reader review for Human Traces

Valerie

Slow and well written
Well written but long and slow. While it was an okay read, I was looking forward to finishing it to read something else. It is an interesting portrayal of mental health at the turn 20th century.

• Book Jacket: I Found My Tribe

Other People's Houses
    by Abbi Waxman

Win The Leavers

The Leavers by Lisa Ko

One of the most anticipated books of 2017--now in paperback!

T E H N Clothes