What readers think of Kiki Strike, plus links to write your own review.

Summary |  Excerpt |  Reviews |  Beyond the book |  Read-Alikes |  Genres & Themes |  Author Bio

Kiki Strike

May 2007, 400 pages

There are currently 3 reader reviews for Kiki Strike

Kimi

Excellant
Kiki Strike is my favorite book. I recommend it to anyone who loves mysteries, action, and spy books, because it is a perfect combination of all three. The original is better than the sequel, but they are both really good. I could read Kiki Strike ten times over.

It is about a mysterious girl who founds a group called the Irregulars and together they find a city beneath New York.
Em

Talk about a Page Turner
Not only does Kirstin Miller make you LOVE & HATE Kiki Strike the character, she also makes you want to be there and think of all there plans and the next step they should take. Making the characters not the stereo-type girl power girls, she gives the individual girls gifts and weaknesses while liking all of them a certain amount. All in All: to me it is the exact definition of a page turner!
indigo york

kiki strike book reveiw
Anaka Fishbean is a thirteen year old girl. She lives with her parents in a flat in New York City. When an enormous sinkhole appears in the park across from her home it’s only the start of her adventures.
When she discovers and underground room she finds herself in Shadow City, a smugglers haven inhabited only by rats. But then she meets Kiki Strike, a small orphan with a dangerous life. Led by Kiki a group of teenage girls start to map Shadow City but shocks meet them at every turn. Rich school girls are Kiki’s most dangerous enemy and their help from smuggling groups they make the harmless mapping a dangerous task.
And Kiki might not be the girl that they think she is.
A thrilling story perfect for young girls.

Join our inner reading circle, go ad-free and get way more!

• Book Jacket: The Swans of Harlem
    The Swans of Harlem
    by Karen Valby
    Journalist Karen Valby's first book, The Swans of Harlem, introduces readers to the little-known ...
  • Book Jacket: The Sicilian Inheritance
    The Sicilian Inheritance
    by Jo Piazza
    Sara Marsala is going through a rough patch, to say the least. In the process of divorcing from her ...
  • Book Jacket: The Light Eaters
    The Light Eaters
    by Zoë Schlanger
    The human race is completely dependent on plants. Many people, however, give little thought to ...
  • Book Jacket: Joy Is the Justice We Give Ourselves
    Joy Is the Justice We Give Ourselves
    by J Drew Lanham
    As a recipient of the MacArthur "Genius" Grant, and a Professor of Wildlife Ecology and Master ...

BookBrowse Book Club

Romantic Comedy
by Curtis Sittenfeld
A comedy writer's stance on love shifts when a pop star challenges her assumptions in this witty and touching novel.

Members Recommend

The Stolen Child
    by Ann Hood

An unlikely duo ventures through France and Italy to solve the mystery of a child’s fate.

Daughters of Shandong
    by Eve J. Chung

Eve J. Chung's debut novel recounts a family's flight to Taiwan during China's Communist revolution.

Win This Book
Win Only the Brave

Only the Brave by Danielle Steel

A powerful, sweeping historical novel about a courageous woman in World War II Germany.

F T a T