Reader reviews and comments on The Interpretation of Murder, plus links to write your own review.

The Interpretation of Murder

by Jed Rubenfeld

The Interpretation of Murder by Jed Rubenfeld X
The Interpretation of Murder by Jed Rubenfeld

Sep 2006, 384 pages
    Jun 2007, 450 pages

There are currently 4 reader reviews for The Interpretation of Murder

4C1D Joel Andersson

i especially liked this book, and its characteristics.
A great thriller with great character creativity, I love the story, and how it keeps you reading for ages and further.

i really recommend this book for anyone looking for a psychological thriller-like easily-read (even though the pages are long and so is the book itself) book.
5 out of 5 possible, easily.
LHM

Great Read
This novel is a historical thriller based around Sigmund Freud's only visit to America and the early development of Psychoanalysis. It has a great murder plot with interesting NYC trivia about life in early 19th century. The narrative jumps a bit, and it reads like a screen play in some spots. However, don't let that stop you from reading it. I couldn't put it down. Enjoy.
esther

fantastic
I loved this book. On a usual shopping day, I noticed this book, bought it and saved it for when I had time to read it. Now that I'm through with it, I'm almost in withdrawal. I lent the book to a friend because she couldn't believe it could be that good, and she finished it in less than a week. I wish there were more like this. His writing keeps you intrigued.

THOUGHTFUL
This is on my top 5 favorite books of all time. It keeps you on the edge of your seat the whole time. Also I absolutely loved all the psychoanalyst stuff in it. I want to be a psychiatrist when I am older so it was very interesting to read and learn about it in a creative way. I definitely think everyone would enjoy this book very much.

Today's Top Picks

• Book Jacket: Blue Sky Kingdom
    Blue Sky Kingdom
    by Bruce Kirkby
    Who hasn't dreamed of escaping all of the trappings of today's modern life and finding a secluded, ...
  • Book Jacket: My Heart Underwater
    My Heart Underwater
    by Laurel Fantauzzo
    Corazon — Cory — Tagubio is a Filipina-American teenager living with her family in ...
  • Book Jacket: Black Sun
    Black Sun
    by Rebecca Roanhorse
    Reading the first book in a series is always difficult because readers know that, by definition, it ...
  • Book Jacket: Somewhere in the Unknown World
    Somewhere in the Unknown World
    by Kao Kalia Yang
    Resettled refugees are mostly invisible. Their needs are rarely publicized and their struggles are ...

Migrations
    by Charlotte McConaghy

An instant bestseller set on the brink of catastrophe, for readers of Flight Behavior and Station Eleven.

The Exiles
by Christina Baker Kline

Win This Book!
Win Jack

Return to Gilead with Jack, the instant New York Times bestseller

Enter to win Marilynne Robinson's latest novel in her classic series.

I G I O Ear A O T O