Reader reviews and comments on The Interpretation of Murder, plus links to write your own review.

The Interpretation of Murder

by Jed Rubenfeld

The Interpretation of Murder by Jed Rubenfeld

Sep 2006, 384 pages
    Jun 2007, 450 pages

There are currently 4 reader reviews for The Interpretation of Murder

4C1D Joel Andersson (08/25/16)

i especially liked this book, and its characteristics.
A great thriller with great character creativity, I love the story, and how it keeps you reading for ages and further.

i really recommend this book for anyone looking for a psychological thriller-like easily-read (even though the pages are long and so is the book itself) book.
5 out of 5 possible, easily.
LHM (05/03/09)

Great Read
This novel is a historical thriller based around Sigmund Freud's only visit to America and the early development of Psychoanalysis. It has a great murder plot with interesting NYC trivia about life in early 19th century. The narrative jumps a bit, and it reads like a screen play in some spots. However, don't let that stop you from reading it. I couldn't put it down. Enjoy.
esther (04/29/09)

fantastic
I loved this book. On a usual shopping day, I noticed this book, bought it and saved it for when I had time to read it. Now that I'm through with it, I'm almost in withdrawal. I lent the book to a friend because she couldn't believe it could be that good, and she finished it in less than a week. I wish there were more like this. His writing keeps you intrigued.
Victoria (04/22/07)

THOUGHTFUL
This is on my top 5 favorite books of all time. It keeps you on the edge of your seat the whole time. Also I absolutely loved all the psychoanalyst stuff in it. I want to be a psychiatrist when I am older so it was very interesting to read and learn about it in a creative way. I definitely think everyone would enjoy this book very much.

All Tomorrow's Parties
    by Rob Spillman
  • Book Jacket: Strangers in Their Own Land
    Strangers in Their Own Land
    by Arlie Russell Hochschild
  • Book Jacket: The Dry
    The Dry
    by Jane Harper
    After receiving a letter from his childhood friend's father, Aaron Falk, a Melbourne police officer ...

The Sellout
by Paul Beatty

The first book by an American author to win the prestigious Man Booker Prize.

Home Sweet Home
    by April Smith

From the widely praised author of the FBI Special Agent Ana Grey series, a stunning novel set in the McCarthy era.

The Fifth Petal
    by Brunonia Barry

Silent gratitude isn't much use to anyone

K Your F C