Reader reviews and comments on Spirit Walker, plus links to write your own review.

Spirit Walker

Feb 2007, 384 pages

There is 1 reader review for Spirit Walker

Molly Parker (12/13/07)

Spirit Walker
Spirit Walker is a book I recommend to people aged 10+, but maybe some younger people. I am 9, and yet I loved this book. I have also read Wolf Brother and Soul Eater, books 1 and 3 in the Chronicles of Ancient Darkness. There will be 6 books in all. My Mum read this book as well, and she loved it just as much as I did.

Molly, aged 9

• Book Jacket: I See You
    I See You
    by Clare Mackintosh
    Clare MackIntosh has written a haunting thriller that has kept our readers at the edge of their ...
  • Book Jacket: Perfect Little World
    Perfect Little World
    by Kevin Wilson
    It might be the beginning of a tragic story: Izzy Poole falls in love with her mentally unstable ...
  • Book Jacket: Pachinko

A Piece of the World
    by Christina Baker Kline

Caught in the Revolution
    by Helen Rappaport

Music is the pleasure the human mind experiences from counting without being aware that it is counting

K Your F C