Reader reviews and comments on Criss Cross, plus links to write your own review.

by Lynne Rae Perkins

Criss Cross by Lynne Rae Perkins X
Criss Cross by Lynne Rae Perkins

Sep 2005, 368 pages
    Jan 2008, 368 pages

There are currently 23 reader reviews for Criss Cross

Evelyn (03/17/09)

Great book!
At first I wasn't sure what to think about this book, but as I got more into it, and especially as I finished the last page, I really loved it. This book, although it doesn't have a crazy and exciting plot, is something that all early teenagers (especially girls) can relate to. I am 25 now, but I definitely would've loved this book when I was 14.
A.H.O (03/08/09)

This book is very forgettable. You will wish that you never read it. It is very pointless and does not come together like a real book. I recomend not wasting time reading it.
CeraC (02/23/09)

Same old Same Old
I'm 13 an average teenager from South Carolina. This story didn't capture any moments of relations to me. I found the story slow, random,and dull. I don't recommend this story for any reader. Please pardon my blunt description.
Rose (01/14/09)

Criss Cross
This book is not only confusing, as it moves from story to story, but it is completely boring and pointless. No child or 'preteen' would want to read it.
Kimmi (09/02/08)

Confusing!
I disliked the book because at first it seemed like different stories were going on every other chapter. I wouldn't recommend this because of that, it is very confusing and in my opinion hard to follow and fully understand. I was clueless as to what was happening in the book until I finished it and read summaries of it online.

I am a strong reader but if you think have noticed you find a lot of books confusing than I would definitely not recommend this book.
Katy (05/05/08)

Criss Cross
Criss Cross was a boring book, it wasn't a book that had suspense, thrill, and action. it was more of a calm mellow book, very down to life. i didn't care for the book it was sometimes confusing and didn't keep me reading, although i did read the whole book i needed to for school. i wouldn't recommend this to people who like action drama suspense or thriller books because this is nothing like that.
isabel (03/25/08)

this book is terrible!!
This book leads to nowhere and i think it was a great waste of time for me! I would not recommend it in any way, and I don't understand how it got a medal!
me (02/22/08)

HORRIBLE!
This was one of the worst book I have ever come across in my life. It is really confusing and just jumps from random people to more random people, I recommend you do NOT read this; my mother, grandmother, and dad tried to at least get through the second chapter but no can do it. The first chapter was good, but the second blew me off.

• Book Jacket: La Belle Sauvage
    La Belle Sauvage
    by Philip Pullman
    Voted 2017 Best Young Adult Novel by BookBrowse's Subscribers

I wasn't quite sure what to expect ...
  • Book Jacket: Leonardo da Vinci
    by Chloe Benjamin
  • Book Jacket: The Kites
    The Kites
    by Romain Gary, Miranda Richmond Mouillot
    Published by New Directions for the first time in English, Romain Gary's The Kites tells a story of ...

The Dry by Jane Harper

Winner of the 2017 BookBrowse Debut Novel Award

The Chalk Man
    by C. J. Tudor

Relentlessly compelling psychological suspense. The must-read thriller debut of 2018.

Win Mothers of Sparta

Mothers of Sparta: A Memoir

Sorry, we do not currently have an active wordplay!