Reader reviews and comments on Criss Cross, plus links to write your own review.

Criss Cross

by Lynne Rae Perkins

Criss Cross by Lynne Rae Perkins

Sep 2005, 368 pages
    Jan 2008, 368 pages

There are currently 23 reader reviews for Criss Cross

alison (02/10/08)

criss cross book review
At first this book totally followed its title because it was going story to story but then at chapter 4 it starts making a lot of sense. This is definitely in my top 10, I recomend this book it rocks!
shelby lynn (02/27/07)

awesome
It was great. I could really relate to this. and could not put down the book. When I finished I could not stop thinking about it.
mary anna jackson (01/22/07)

good
The book is excellent but it got confusing when different story lines got mixed together.
jennier morales (01/08/07)

your book
Well I think that this a good book but I dont get why authors as yourself write books about real problems. I am not the kind of kid who lives in a town where you hear gangs outside your window. because my mom tried her best with me so I work hard. You probably won't listen to me but I think you should write more serious books. Thanks for your time.
ty (11/27/06)

beta kid review
i believe that this book is a good book for teens. it show many thing that teens go though. working at jobs they didn't like, learning how to play instruments and trying to ask a girl that the school hunk likes and helping your grandparents
phoebe (10/18/06)

criss cross
this was an amazing book. right as you start reading, you're hooked. I loved it and i can relate because I am 13. but this doesn't mean you wouldn't like it if you are older or younger. I would recomend this to anyone if they were looking for a great book.
Jennifer Wilts (10/08/06)

Criss Cross review By Jennifer Wilts of Hanshew Middleschool
Criss Cross is an amazing book about how teenagers in a small town experience new feelings and thoughts, question who they are and connect and disconnect as they search for the purpose of life and the magic of love.

• Book Jacket: Lincoln in the Bardo
    All Tomorrow's Parties
    by Rob Spillman

The Sellout
by Paul Beatty

The first book by an American author to win the prestigious Man Booker Prize.

I See You
    by Clare Mackintosh

A Piece of the World
    by Christina Baker Kline

The worst thing about reading new books...

K Your F C