Reader reviews and comments on The Witch's Boy, plus links to write your own review.

by Michael Gruber

The Witch's Boy by Michael Gruber X
The Witch's Boy by Michael Gruber

Mar 2005, 377 pages
    May 2006, 400 pages

There are currently 3 reader reviews for The Witch's Boy

CJ

Very entertaining
I loved this book. I am always looking for something fun and I like fairies and magic and this book filled the bill. I will read his other books!
Josh Novak

The Witch's Boy
The Witch's Boy for me was hard at the beginning because Lump seemed so negative, but after further reading I began to realize how this was implicated in the story.

I also enjoyed Michael Gruber's play on folklore and how he references many of the common tales that were are told as kids.
Laurel Bremiller

The Witch's Boy
I thought this book to be a very fun filled fairy tale. Ranging from magical spells to animals talking, and turning them into different forms of life. Michael Gruber did an excellent job telling a story of a young boy named Lump, his life growing up, and the characters surrounding him.

Michael Gruber implies personal growth and consequences for your decisions taken. I thought this book to be very enjoyable, and an excellent read for young childen.

Today's Top Picks

• Book Jacket: White Too Long
    White Too Long
    by Robert P. Jones
    Religious scholar Robert P. Jones doesn't pull any punches in his latest book, White Too Long: The ...
  • Book Jacket: Caste
    Caste
    by Isabel Wilkerson
    In 2020, the word "racist" remains taboo. Conceptually, racism is so culturally unacceptable, so ...
  • Book Jacket: The Deepest South of All
    The Deepest South of All
    by Richard Grant
    Author Richard Grant frequently uses his wanderlust to explore diverse stories that create a complex...
  • Book Jacket: Piranesi
    Piranesi
    by Susanna Clarke
    Our First Impressions readers were delighted with this speculative novel by Susanna Clarke, her ...

The Blind Light
    by Stuart Evers

A multigenerational story about two families bound together by the tides of history.

Where the Light Enters
by Sara Donati

An enthralling epic about two trailblazing female doctors in 19th century New York.

Win Agent Sonya

Agent Sonya: Moscow's Most Daring Wartime Spy

Master storyteller Ben Macintyre tells the true story behind the Cold War's most intrepid female spy.

I I M B T Give T T R