Reader reviews and comments on Don't Eat This Book, plus links to write your own review.

Don't Eat This Book

Fast Food and the Supersizing of America

by Morgan Spurlock

Don't Eat This Book by Morgan Spurlock

May 2005, 304 pages
    May 2006, 320 pages

There is 1 reader review for Don't Eat This Book

OSU Comp Student 2009 (03/21/09)

This book will change your outlook on fast food!
This book gives a supersized portion of information on how the fast food industry is making the nation obese. Throughout the book, Spurlock uses a humorous voice, shocking facts, and pieces of his documentary to make us aware of the lack of exercise and overconsumption of food across the nation. Spurlock does a good job of describing the terrible effects of high-fat and high-calorie foods on our health. The eye-opening information presented in this book will make you turn away from fast food and start eating more nutritious meals. I highly recommend this book for people who want to improve their health and prolong their life.

• Book Jacket: If We Were Villains

by Melodie Winawer

Win The Chalk Pit

The Chalk Pit:
A Ruth Galloway Mystery

A string of murders takes Ruth underground in the newest book in the series.

T W Don't M A R