Reader reviews and comments on Down The Rabbit Hole, plus links to write your own review.

Down The Rabbit Hole

Apr 2005, 384 pages
    May 2006, 448 pages

There are currently 17 reader reviews for Down The Rabbit Hole

Samantha (08/28/07)

The Best Thing I Ever Read!!!!!!!!!!:)
This book, was the best ever. I just kept on reading. I never stopped because it was such a good book!
Da`mien (05/29/07)

wats up peeps?
This book is very suspenseful and has a lot of cliff-hangers. I was made to read this book for a 7th grade mystery book. I enjoyed the book, but some of the terminology is rich and there are no consequences for Ingrid's actions...

love ya'll

~from the north~
Echo Falls Lover (04/09/07)

The best book ever!
I loved down the rabbit hole, by Peter Abrahams. It was a BIG page turner. I also love how he made Ingrid. Nosy,brave, intelligent. Right now I'm on the second book, Behind the Curtain. and I'm almost done. I'm begging you, Peter Abrahams! Keep writing the Echo Falls series!! I can't wait for the 3rd book, if he makes one. I will buy it the second it comes out!
minne mouse (03/20/07)

Bestest
I aM only 15 years old and I love this book its really good but I figured the ending out half way through the book b4 Ingrid did!
Cheaks4.0 (03/19/07)

Awsome
I loved the book and I think Peter Abrahams was the best author for this book. He made everything seem real and it felt like I was actually there in the story. THIS IS A GOOD READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mimi (10/15/06)

WONDERFUL!!!
I loved this book. I love how Peter makes you think of who the murderer is, only to be wrong. I just LOVE this book!!!!
CMAC2662 (08/24/06)

Down the Rabbit Hole should go Down the Drain
zzzzZZZZZzzzZZZZ, oh sorry, i fell asleep reading Down the Rabbit Hole. This book was sooooo annoying! Peter Abrahams just goes on and on babbling about the investigation of the crime, how about you put some action into the mystery book!!!
h2o (08/05/06)

This book was amazing!
This book was seriously the best book I have ever read! And I have read a lot of books. Seriously. I think you should definantely buy this book. I will read this book again and again. The book had me going so much that I even wrote down notes.(Not like me) I highely reccomend this book. Great job Peter Abrahams.

Driving Miss Norma

by Fatima Farheen Mirza

Book Club Giveaway!
Win If You See Me, Don't Say Hi

If You See Me, Don't Say Hi by Neel Patel

Patel's stories introduce a bold and timely new literary voice.

A P Saved I A P E