Reader reviews and comments on Down The Rabbit Hole, plus links to write your own review.

Down The Rabbit Hole

May 2006, 448 pages

There are currently 17 reader reviews for Down The Rabbit Hole

Vinamrata (05/22/06)

Buyer Beware!
Peter Abrahams could do much better than this. I am an 11 year old who read this book and think that this is PATHETIC. I have read at least over 350 books, and think that this is the worst. Why? Good question. Because all though the ending is good, the author just rants and rants about the investigation, and it is just too long, so I had to like, skip till the end.

NOT A GOOD READ. BUYER BEWARE!

• Book Jacket: Pachinko

A Piece of the World
    by Christina Baker Kline

The Fifth Petal
    by Brunonia Barry

Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor

K Your F C