Reader reviews and comments on Down The Rabbit Hole, plus links to write your own review.

Down The Rabbit Hole

May 2006, 448 pages

There are currently 17 reader reviews for Down The Rabbit Hole

Hannah

The Best Book Ever!!!!!
This was the best book ever. I love mysteries so it was really good. I loved the way you never knew what was going to happen next.
Samantha

The Best Thing I Ever Read!!!!!!!!!!:)
This book, was the best ever. I just kept on reading. I never stopped because it was such a good book!
Echo Falls Lover

The best book ever!
I loved down the rabbit hole, by Peter Abrahams. It was a BIG page turner. I also love how he made Ingrid. Nosy,brave, intelligent. Right now I'm on the second book, Behind the Curtain. and I'm almost done. I'm begging you, Peter Abrahams! Keep writing the Echo Falls series!! I can't wait for the 3rd book, if he makes one. I will buy it the second it comes out!
Cheaks4.0

Awsome
I loved the book and I think Peter Abrahams was the best author for this book. He made everything seem real and it felt like I was actually there in the story. THIS IS A GOOD READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mimi

WONDERFUL!!!
I loved this book. I love how Peter makes you think of who the murderer is, only to be wrong. I just LOVE this book!!!!
h2o

This book was amazing!
This book was seriously the best book I have ever read! And I have read a lot of books. Seriously. I think you should definantely buy this book. I will read this book again and again. The book had me going so much that I even wrote down notes.(Not like me) I highely reccomend this book. Great job Peter Abrahams.
A Purdy

Down the Hole I went
I wrote the last review but forgot some info... :) I loved this compelling novel about a 13 year old girl named Ingrid who becomes involved in a murder investigation. There was a bit too much description though. Parts of the novel just dragged on...but it kept me reading because the next page could be fantastic! Other than that it was one of my favorite books! It was a bit confusing so I think that it should be a book 11(or) 12 and up unless you are a very advanced reader at 9 years or younger!
Alex

Down the Hole I went
I loved this book, but there was to much description. Parts just dragged on but it kept me reading because the next page could be absolutely fantastic. I think the age group should be 12 because parts are pretty confusing. Unless you are a very advanced reader at 10 years!

My Name Is Leon
  • Book Jacket: Hunger
    Hunger
    by Roxane Gay

Little Nothing by Marisa Silver

A stunning, provocative new novel from New York Times bestselling author Marisa Silver

Happiness
    by Heather Harpham

A love story that follows a one-of-a-kind family through twists of fate that require nearly unimaginable choices.

Win The Resurrection of Joan Ashby