What readers think of Down The Rabbit Hole, plus links to write your own review.

Down The Rabbit Hole

May 2006, 448 pages

There are currently 17 reader reviews for Down The Rabbit Hole

Brad C

I went Down The Rabbit Hole
I enjoyed every minute of it and I just couldn't put it down once I got started especially when Ingrid was getting herself into much bigger trouble.
Jen M.

Solid mystery, likeable character
I enjoyed the main character of this book, especially when she is trying to solve problems on her own. I liked her strength and determination as well. And the mystery is solid-- no gaping holes in the plot. A good one.
Da`mien

wats up peeps?
This book is very suspenseful and has a lot of cliff-hangers. I was made to read this book for a 7th grade mystery book. I enjoyed the book, but some of the terminology is rich and there are no consequences for Ingrid's actions...

love ya'll

~from the north~
minne mouse

Bestest
I aM only 15 years old and I love this book its really good but I figured the ending out half way through the book b4 Ingrid did!
T Woelk

Language
The plot is OK but the profanity and using God's name in vain should keep this out of young teens/adult hands. There is too much good stuff out there to read that doesn't use inappropriate language.
Dime

Nightmares
So far this is the most confusing book. At school my teacher ask to read this book and write a book review about it so I had no choice. The book cover and the summary seem interesting and the first few chapters were great. But then it gets unrealistic. A kid driving and all those guns and stealing keys and stuff. And the most unrealistic thing is that how did she wanted her shoes so badly knowing that she is going to involve in a murder case.
Vinamrata

Buyer Beware!
Peter Abrahams could do much better than this. I am an 11 year old who read this book and think that this is PATHETIC. I have read at least over 350 books, and think that this is the worst. Why? Good question. Because all though the ending is good, the author just rants and rants about the investigation, and it is just too long, so I had to like, skip till the end.

NOT A GOOD READ. BUYER BEWARE!
Guy

Disappointing
As a reader, thought this book was horrible! It was so confusing, it wasn't the spine tingling novel that I thought it would be. I love books, but this was so far the worst book I ever read! Intolerable!

Join BookBrowse today to start discovering exceptional books!

• Book Jacket: Bad Cree
    Bad Cree
    by Jessica Johns
    Jessica Johns' debut novel Bad Cree was inspired by her desire to disprove the idea, suggested by an...
  • Book Jacket: The Terraformers
    The Terraformers
    by Annalee Newitz
    Sask-E is a planet that Verdance, a major terraforming company, has big plans for. Their business is...
  • Book Jacket: The Light Pirate
    The Light Pirate
    by Lily Brooks-Dalton
    The lynchpin of The Light Pirate by Lily Brooks-Dalton, a novel split into four parts, is the main ...
  • Book Jacket: The World Keeps Ending, and the World Goes On
    The World Keeps Ending, and the World Goes On
    by Franny Choi
    Calamity can cohabit with joy, and you and I have, on some plane, accepted that absurd reality. We ...

The Love of My Life
by Rosie Walsh
An up-all-night love story wrapped in a mystery from the New York Times bestselling author of Ghosted.

Members Recommend

River Sing Me Home
    by Eleanor Shearer

A remarkable debut about a mother's gripping journey across the Caribbean to find her stolen children in the aftermath of slavery.

Exiles
    by Jane Harper

A captivating new mystery from New York Times bestselling and award-winning author Jane Harper.

Book Club Giveaway!
Win French Braid

French Braid
by Anne Tyler

From the beloved Pulitzer Prize–winning author, a joyful journey deep into one Baltimore family's foibles.

It's A G T Me