MLA Gold Award Site

Reader reviews and comments on The Innocent, plus links to write your own review.

The Innocent

by Harlan Coben

The Innocent

Apr 2005, 352 pages
    Apr 2006, 528 pages

There are currently 3 reader reviews for The Innocent

Nelly Kallini (03/08/09)

Great book!!
This book is a very good, talking all about fiction. At first, I wasn't really...in love with the book. But when I first arrived threw the good part, it's like you just want to continue the book and always want to know what will happen. Will he kill him? Will she die? Will he rescue her? Who's the killer?
Very enjoyfull and full of surprises!!
Ernest H. (06/06/05)

Not So Innocent
Rarely are the innocent fairly depicted. Corben almost suceeds in getting them pinned in this halfway profound dissection of who gets what out of criminality, whether perpetrator or victim (so-called). Some dull spots but all in all it moves along.
lewismom (05/29/05)

Exciting
I thought this book held your interest. I can't say it was excellent because I lost a little of the story line while reading this book. I have read a lot of Harlan Coben books and he does give his books twists and turns.

Lillian Boxfish Takes a Walk