What readers think of Wolf Brother, plus links to write your own review.

Wolf Brother

Feb 2006, 320 pages

There are currently 25 reader reviews for Wolf Brother

MrsMurphy

My go to Read Aloud
I was first introduce to Wolf Brother when I was student teaching in 2010. Since then, I have read it to 3 classes of 5th graders and to a class of 4th graders. EVERYONE loves it. The jock, the nature kid, the girl who hates hunting...literally every kid enjoys the book. There are so many great talking points along with ways to help students practice making inferences, predictions, and so much more. It is truly a book full of excitement and cliff hangers that I will continue to read to my students for many years.
Deborah Tan

THIS BOOK IS AWESOME!!!
I started reading novel books since I was 9 years old and this is the best book I've ever read...
Akee

Best book ever
Really good book with action, sadness and awesomeness.
ShadowWolf expert

Wolf Brother
As a wolf expert I have too agree with those others who agreed this is a fantastic book! It deserves five stars for amazing adventures and vivid details.Just like the second book(Spirit Walker) Torak and his good companions Renn, and Wolf are in a great danger or face a problem.That makes this book so exciting because you have no clue of what is to happen next.You have too agree this is the best book of a life time!!!!
BethRandallx

Brilliant, Book Of The Decade!
This Is a brilliant book one of the best I've read, I recomend this to everyone who likes a adventure jónra! 5STAR BOOK! I don't know how people make up such mind blowing stories! Cant wait to finish Chronicles of Darkness!!
Animation Creation

B-R-I-L-L-I-A-N-T
This book is FANTASTICO! I bought it in a bookstore for £1. I discovered that even the cheapest books can be the best. Sadly I haven't finished the first one yet but i couldn't hold myself writing a book review for this brill book. It is adventure,fantasy,love and imagination all in one.
I am so happy I bought this book! It's my favourite book!

Lots of love to all the readers and all the will-readers!
PS: Enjoy reading the book!!!
shilo

best book i ever read
This is the best book I ever read. It has so much excitement in it. One of my favorite animals is a wolf. I liked how it started. I wish the ending wasn't like it was though otherwise it is great.
Kara

Best!!!!!!!!
I think that through the series, everyone grows. Most of them go through life-changing situations. Like at one point someone asked Renn to live with her, and that makes Torak mad. You can tell that Renn and Torak are in love. In the last book they go to explore the world with Wolf, Darkfur (wolfs mate) Pebble(Wolf and Darkfurs cub) and two ravens that play a big part, Rip, and Rek. Anyone will like this book series, it great as a love story, sorrow and adventure story. Plz make into a movie!!!

Join BookBrowse

Today's Top Picks

• Book Jacket: The Ground Breaking
    The Ground Breaking
    by Scott Ellsworth
    While there has been a concerted effort in recent years to educate the nation about what happened ...
  • Book Jacket: Everyone Knows Your Mother Is a Witch
    Everyone Knows Your Mother Is a Witch
    by Rivka Galchen
    Rivka Galchen's novel Everyone Knows Your Mother Is a Witch is a historical fiction tale set in the ...
  • Book Jacket: Paradise, Nevada
    Paradise, Nevada
    by Dario Diofebi
    In Dario Diofebi's novel Paradise, Nevada, the neon allure of Las Vegas is pulled back to reveal ...
  • Book Jacket: Things We Lost to the Water
    Things We Lost to the Water
    by Eric Nguyen
    Spanning over 30 years, Eric Nguyen's debut novel Things We Lost to the Water is epic in scope but ...

The Book of Lost Names
by Kristin Harmel
A heartrending novel of survival, inspired by an astonishing true story from World War II.

Morningside Heights
    by Joshua Henkin

A tender and big-hearted novel about love in the face of loss, from the award-winning author of The World Without You.

At the Chinese Table
    by Carolyn Phillips

Part memoir of life in Taiwan, part love story—A beautifully told account of China's cuisines with recipes.

Win This Book!
Win Together We Will Go

Together We Will Go
by J. Michael Straczynski

A novel as much about the will to live as the choice to end it.

C T T Chase