What readers think of Wolf Brother, plus links to write your own review.

Wolf Brother

Feb 2006, 320 pages

There are currently 25 reader reviews for Wolf Brother

MrsMurphy

My go to Read Aloud
I was first introduce to Wolf Brother when I was student teaching in 2010. Since then, I have read it to 3 classes of 5th graders and to a class of 4th graders. EVERYONE loves it. The jock, the nature kid, the girl who hates hunting...literally every kid enjoys the book. There are so many great talking points along with ways to help students practice making inferences, predictions, and so much more. It is truly a book full of excitement and cliff hangers that I will continue to read to my students for many years.
Deborah Tan

THIS BOOK IS AWESOME!!!
I started reading novel books since I was 9 years old and this is the best book I've ever read...
Akee

Best book ever
Really good book with action, sadness and awesomeness.
ShadowWolf expert

Wolf Brother
As a wolf expert I have too agree with those others who agreed this is a fantastic book! It deserves five stars for amazing adventures and vivid details.Just like the second book(Spirit Walker) Torak and his good companions Renn, and Wolf are in a great danger or face a problem.That makes this book so exciting because you have no clue of what is to happen next.You have too agree this is the best book of a life time!!!!
BethRandallx

Brilliant, Book Of The Decade!
This Is a brilliant book one of the best I've read, I recomend this to everyone who likes a adventure jónra! 5STAR BOOK! I don't know how people make up such mind blowing stories! Cant wait to finish Chronicles of Darkness!!
Animation Creation

B-R-I-L-L-I-A-N-T
This book is FANTASTICO! I bought it in a bookstore for £1. I discovered that even the cheapest books can be the best. Sadly I haven't finished the first one yet but i couldn't hold myself writing a book review for this brill book. It is adventure,fantasy,love and imagination all in one.
I am so happy I bought this book! It's my favourite book!

Lots of love to all the readers and all the will-readers!
PS: Enjoy reading the book!!!
shilo

best book i ever read
This is the best book I ever read. It has so much excitement in it. One of my favorite animals is a wolf. I liked how it started. I wish the ending wasn't like it was though otherwise it is great.
Kara

Best!!!!!!!!
I think that through the series, everyone grows. Most of them go through life-changing situations. Like at one point someone asked Renn to live with her, and that makes Torak mad. You can tell that Renn and Torak are in love. In the last book they go to explore the world with Wolf, Darkfur (wolfs mate) Pebble(Wolf and Darkfurs cub) and two ravens that play a big part, Rip, and Rek. Anyone will like this book series, it great as a love story, sorrow and adventure story. Plz make into a movie!!!

Join BookBrowse

• Book Jacket: Klara and the Sun
    Klara and the Sun
    by Kazuo Ishiguro
    Klara and the Sun by Nobel Prize-winning author Kazuo Ishiguro drops the reader into a fictional ...
  • Book Jacket: The Lost Apothecary
    The Lost Apothecary
    by Sarah Penner
    Sarah Penner's debut novel The Lost Apothecary was rated 4 or 5 stars by 22 of our 23 First ...
  • Book Jacket: The Spymaster of Baghdad
    The Spymaster of Baghdad
    by Margaret Coker
    For the last 17 years, the country of Iraq has known almost constant violence and political upheaval...
  • Book Jacket: Hades, Argentina
    Hades, Argentina
    by Daniel Loedel
    Daniel Loedel's debut novel, Hades, Argentina, opens in 1986 when we meet Tomás Orillo, a young...

The Lost Apothecary
    by Sarah Penner

A forgotten history. A secret network of women. A legacy of poison and revenge. Welcome to The Lost Apothecary.

The Northern Reach
    by W.S. Winslow

What is the weight of the stories we choose to tell...and the burdens of those we hide?

The Narrowboat Summer
by Anne Youngson
From the author of Meet Me at the Museum, a charming novel of second chances.
Win This Book!
Win Band of Sisters

Band of Sisters
by Lauren Willig

"A crackling portrayal of everyday American heroines…A triumph."
— Fiona Davis