MLA Platinum Award Press Release

Reader reviews and comments on The Sea of Trolls, plus links to write your own review.

The Sea of Trolls

great book
This book was riveting.
Louise

The Sea Of Trolls
I like this book because it is full of adventure, old time legends and magic. I cannot wait until I get my hands on the rest, just like always. I love her books.
Caleb

Sea of Trolls
This book is a good book to read. It keeps you on the edge until you finish. it is an interesting story because the main character always is traveling . I would recommend this book to older people who are good readers.
Colby Taylor

Sea of Trolls
This is an excellent book and have you guessing to the end. I love this book.
Robert

Awesome
I love the way the author used many different characters in a heart beating way. I love this book!
Kaleb Hitz

Good book
This book was great!! It was about an eleven year old boy named Jack. He gets swept off on a quest. These Berserkers came and snatched Jack. As this setting takes place in 739 A.D there is a lot of fantasies. There is also many of uses with swords and ships in this book."It seems that things are stirring across the water," the Bard had warned. "Ships are being built, swords are being forged."

Hearing the Northmen talk rapturously about the glories of being slaughtered in battle, the sensitive Jack can't understand it, but the reader will." I recommend this book to all fantasy lovers. Its a great one to read. You won't want to put it down!
studster

awsome
It is really confusing at the start but it gets really good.
Super_Sweet 101

An Awsome Book- The Sea of Trolls
This book was an exiting and adventurous tale of how a Young Saxon farmer boy became the hero of the day. The book incorporates mythology with history, and a ton of imagination. The Sea of Trolls is packed with important lessons and a basic view of older cultures. This is a must read for both teenagers and young adults.

• Book Jacket: The Mercies
    The Mercies
    by Kiran Millwood Hargrave
    It's 1617 and a violent storm has claimed the lives of 40 fishermen off the coast of Vardø, a ...
    Buried Beneath the Baobab Tree
    by Adaobi Tricia Nwaubani
    Ya Ta, the main character in Adaobi Tricia Nwaubani's novel, Buried Beneath the Baobab Tree, ...
  • Book Jacket: Run Me to Earth
    Run Me to Earth
    by Paul Yoon
    Suspenseful and elegant storytelling in Run Me to Earth kept me turning pages even through traumatic...
  • Book Jacket: Beheld
    Beheld
    by TaraShea Nesbit
    Much like her debut novel The Wives of Los Alamos, TaraShea Nesbit's Beheld imagines a familiar ...

Actress
    by Anne Enright

From the Man Booker Prize–winner, a brilliant and moving novel about celebrity, and power.

The Yellow Bird Sings
    by Jennifer Rosner

A breathtaking debut inspired by the true stories of Jewish children hidden during WWII.

The Things They Carried
by Tim O'Brien

The classic, ground-breaking meditation on war and the redemptive power of storytelling.

Win The Firsts