Reader reviews and comments on Indigo's Star, plus links to write your own review.

by Hilary McKay

Indigo's Star by Hilary McKay X
Indigo's Star by Hilary McKay

Sep 2004, 272 pages
    Jan 2006, 272 pages

There are currently 17 reader reviews for Indigo's Star

Courtney B. (03/20/07)

Indy's star review
Wow that book is amazing. How could you not read it. It takes the first 20 pages or so but then you get into it. Dun Dun Dun! Read what are you waiting for. Also read other amazing books to keep your mind going.
Melanie (03/04/07)

Good book
I really really like this book. It kept me reading when I didn't want to. I am doing a book report on this book, and it is very interesting to do
Katie Roberts (12/09/06)

Heartwarming
I am only twelve years old but I know a good book when i see one. This book,to me, is about a boy who's life is topsy-turvy and is trying to find his place in a world full incompetent and ignorant people. The bullies in this book are the kind of bullies I face every day. The drawing Indigo's little sister Rose painted on the wall are a statement they are the desperate cries from the heart of a little girl.

I am glad Hillary Mckay has written this book.
emily (11/13/06)

indigos star
It was FAB, i loved all of it, and I would definitely read it again. it was interesting to read, and unexpectable...
Tori (02/28/06)

Indigo's Star
i loved this book. I could relate to this book. It makes you Keep the pages turing. All young teens should read this book
SARAH (02/20/06)

Indigo's Star
This book is brilliant and i can read it over and over again. A definite must read. Its more for children round my age (12) who would enjoy it its not really an adult book.
nina (11/14/05)

It was an okay book, it started boring and then got better, the end was good. It was very confusing
Becca (11/10/05)

Indigos star
i think this book is wonderful. The ending is what i don't like.

• Book Jacket: Timekeepers
  • Book Jacket: Mothers of Sparta
    Mothers of Sparta
    by Dawn Davies
    What it's about:
    The tagline on the back cover of Mothers of Sparta says it all: "Some women...
  • Book Jacket: Fortress America
    Fortress America
    by Elaine Tyler May

The Women in the Castle by Jessica Shattuck

Next Year in Havana
    by Chanel Cleeton

a Cuban-American woman travels to Havana, where she finds a family secret hidden since the revolution.

As Bright as Heaven
    by Susan Meissner

A story of a family reborn through loss and love in Philadelphia during the flu epidemic of 1918.

Win The Lost Girls of Camp Forevermore

The Lost Girls of Camp Forevermore

A gripping novel from the award-winning author of For Today I Am a Boy.

G O T P, B The P, F T P