Reader reviews and comments on Indigo's Star, plus links to write your own review.

Indigo's Star

Jan 2006, 272 pages

There are currently 18 reader reviews for Indigo's Star

Alyssa (04/03/18)

Indigo’s Star
It is boring and too long. It doesn’t keep your attention very well. It had a great theme and message and a wonderful plot, but a lot of it was pretty dull. Overall not my favorite book, but I’m a picky reader, you might love it. This is just my personal opinion.
Cat (08/27/12)

:P
Im going into 6th grade and we had to read this book for summer reading, I personally did not enjoy this book. There was no action. I like books like Pretty Little Liars. Those actually have a plot and they keep you wondering. :P
Alexandra (03/10/11)

GREAT BOOK
I enjoyed this book very much. It's just so cool!!
I hope Hilary keeps writing great stories...
;)
tashico (08/31/10)

An okay book
I didn't really like this book because of the poor storyline and i didn't really flow.
K.J. (08/28/10)

School
I never would've picked this book out on my own, but after reading it (for L.A.) I've read all the sequels! It really was a good, funny and serious book with a great moral.
Cha-Chi (10/11/09)

The Book
This book was okay. I am currently in 8th grade and I had to read this book for a grade. I didn't understand this completely. Some parts of the book were really good. All in all, this book was okay but not fantastic!
-Cha-Chi(:
Indigo-tom lover (05/18/09)

LOVE THIS BOOK!!!
Do I even have to explain? This book is incredibly amazing. I've read it twice now and I've memorized half of it. I trully love this book.
Eileen (05/26/08)

Hilary McKay's Indigo's Star
Indigo's Star is definitely the best book in Hilary McKay's series about the Casson family. It was at once touching and deep and light and humorous and the new character, Tom, is quite a welcome addition who brings out Indigo's enigmatic character. An excellent book that people of all ages can identify with.

• Book Jacket: American Histories
    by Madeline Miller

Music of the Ghosts by Vaddey Ratner

The Girl Who Smiled Beads
    by Clemantine Wamariya

A riveting story of dislocation, survival, and the power of stories to break or save us.

Win The Leavers

The Leavers by Lisa Ko

One of the most anticipated books of 2017--now in paperback!

T E H N Clothes