Reader reviews and comments on Bucking The Sarge, plus links to write your own review.

Bucking The Sarge

by Christopher Paul Curtis

Bucking The Sarge by Christopher Paul Curtis X
Bucking The Sarge by Christopher Paul Curtis

Sep 2004, 272 pages
    May 2006, 144 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Bucking The Sarge

bucking the sarge
It's a really good book that makes you want to read all his books. I mean I did and they were good!

I want to read every book by this author - he has a unique and hilarious voice and finds a way to make every character memorable.

• Book Jacket: White Houses
    White Houses
    by Amy Bloom
    Eleanor Roosevelt, America's popular and longest serving first lady, the wife of President ...
  • Book Jacket: Women & Power