MLA Gold Award Site

Reader reviews and comments on The Grim Grotto, plus links to write your own review.

by Lemony Snicket

• Published:
    Sep 2004, 352 pages

There are currently 18 reader reviews for The Grim Grotto

2010 (03/24/11)

Fantastic
This book is a great book. It tells a more than an exciting story. It tells of what you want, something exciting thrilling, a mystery around every corner. Trouble every second. All leading up to the somewhat happy ending in chapter 14 located in book 13.
Christine (06/03/07)

The Grim Grotto
It was a pretty good book, except for when Lemony cuts in and goes off and talks about something completely different. Like at the beginning of every chapter he tells you to stop reading and pick a different book.
Kelsey (10/25/06)

The Grim Grotto
I thought this book was fantastic. Just like the other books in this series, they really grab my attention and make me want to read more. I hope that if you have not read this book that you do so know. Oh and by the way the last book is awesome.
Yvonne (02/28/06)

It's Great!
This is the best book ever! I've read all of the other ones and this one is the best. You HAVE TO READ IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
strawberry (02/22/05)

Yo! I have read all of the books in the series and this book rocks!:) I'm still waitin for the 12th book to come out!!!
count olaf (02/13/05)

this book is the best because i am in it hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee
Emma (02/08/05)

This book is awesome! Totally reccomending it to EVERYONE!! Read it!!!!!
Rachel (01/30/05)

This book was awesome!''He or she who hesitates is lost, Aye!''

• Book Jacket: Saving Montgomery Sole
    Saving Montgomery Sole
    by Mariko Tamaki
    Understanding identity is one the most important parts of adolescence. For some teenagers, those who...
  • Book Jacket: All Tomorrow's Parties
    All Tomorrow's Parties
    by Rob Spillman
  • Book Jacket: The Never-Open Desert Diner
    The Never-Open Desert Diner
    by James Anderson
    James Anderson's debut novel, The Never-Open Desert Diner, starts off as an entertaining ...
Win The 100 Year Miracle

50 Copies to Give Away!

The 100 Year Miracle is a rich, enthralling novel, full of great characters.

Spinster
by Kate Bolick

A bold, original, moving book that will inspire fanatical devotion and ignite debate.

The Dark Lady's Mask
    by Mary Sharratt

Based on the life of the first professional woman poet in Renaissance England, and her collaboration with Shakespeare.

The Alaskan Laundry
    by Brendan Jones

A fresh debut novel about a young woman who moves to Alaska and finds herself through the hard work of fishing.

I I A Sign O T T