Reader reviews and comments on The Grim Grotto, plus links to write your own review.

The Grim Grotto

by Lemony Snicket

The Grim Grotto by Lemony Snicket

• Published:
    Sep 2004, 352 pages

There are currently 19 reader reviews for The Grim Grotto

Rachel (01/30/05)

This book was awesome!''He or she who hesitates is lost, Aye!''
Anonymous (01/15/05)

Best book eva! Read it!

<< He or She who hesitates is lost >>

James (01/12/05)

As a senoir reviewer for this site I loved this book anyone who thinks the endings are "too sad" well SUCK IT UP TWINKIE!!!!!!!!!!!:]
Laura (01/09/05)

It was too unbelievable and was overwritten quite a bit, other than that it was a good book though:)
hannah w. (12/30/04)

I only have one thing bad about it to say: I want to read the next book! They cut it off at a bad spot.
I think that this was the best LS book so far. It was really funny.
brute (12/08/04)

the book was funny ;like all the otheres but i hate when <edited for potential plot spoiler content> gets away he is a bad man thanks mr. sniket
sam (12/03/04)

this is the best of all 11 books to bad there is only 13 books
Xinyu Luo (12/02/04)

This is a great book! The Baudelaire orphans are in deep, and this time very deep, trouble. The get swept down the Valley of Four Drafts and find a mysterious submerean in the middle of the ocean. Count Olaf and his horrible troupe are not far behind. A desperate letter from Quigley that time is running short and the book sweeps off to another mystery.

The Hermit
    by Jennifer Finney Boylan

Win News of the World

The Weight of Ink
    by Rachel Kadish

An intellectual, suspenseful, and entertaining page-turner.

T's S I Numbers