Reader reviews and comments on Spice, plus links to write your own review.

Spice

Aug 2004, 368 pages
    Aug 2005, 384 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Spice

Julianna

This first book by Turner is very entertaining and well written. It contains many bits of information which are entirely new to me. I appreciated all of the literary references made in the book.
I am looking forward to further books by this author.
Johnpslater

A thorough encyclopedia of spice. Many interesting stories and facts. Best read over a period as a reference book...a little hard going as a continuous read.

• Book Jacket: Gateway to the Moon
    Gateway to the Moon
    by Mary Morris
    Miguel Torres is a teenager living in Entrada de la Luna, a poverty-stricken dot on the New Mexico ...
  • Book Jacket: New World, Inc.
    New World, Inc.
    by Simon Targett, John Butman
  • Book Jacket: New World, Inc.
    New World, Inc.
    by Simon Targett, John Butman
  • Book Jacket: The Ensemble
    The Ensemble
    by Aja Gabel

Harbor of Spies by Robin Lloyd

A captivating thriller-at-sea set in Spanish colonial Havana in the 1860s.

Sometimes I Lie