Reader reviews and comments on Chicken Soup for the Couple's Soul, plus links to write your own review.

Chicken Soup for the Couple's Soul

Jan 1999, 372 pages

There are currently 3 reader reviews for Chicken Soup for the Couple's Soul

vero (08/03/10)

awesome
I loved it. I can really relate to it; I mean this book helped me learn how to tell if your bf gf is cheating on you and in the end mine was
melissa (09/29/04)

this book is great because i can relate to some of the stories that are in it and i would recommend this book to anyone who loves to read or even of you dont you really should try it
jessica (11/03/02)

this book is the best book i have ever read and i hope they come out with more and more and more so it cn help me out with the things goin on in my life!

• Book Jacket: The Leavers
    The Leavers
    by Lisa Ko

The day before Deming Guo saw his mother for the last time, she surprised him at school. A navy ...

• Book Jacket: Wonderful Feels Like This
    Wonderful Feels Like This
    by Sara Lovestam
  • Book Jacket: Blue Light Yokohama
    Blue Light Yokohama
    by Nicolas Obregon
    Blue Light Yokohama, Nicolás Obregón's crime fiction debut, takes place in an exotic ...

The Scribe of Siena
    by Melodie Winawer

The Book of Summer
    by Michelle Gable

The bestselling author of The Paris Apartment, Michelle Gable now transports readers to Nantucket.

Win The Chalk Pit

The Chalk Pit:
A Ruth Galloway Mystery

A string of murders takes Ruth underground in the newest book in the series.

T W Don't M A R