Reader reviews and comments on Chicken Soup for the Couple's Soul, plus links to write your own review.

Chicken Soup for the Couple's Soul

Jan 1999, 372 pages

There are currently 3 reader reviews for Chicken Soup for the Couple's Soul

vero (08/03/10)

awesome
I loved it. I can really relate to it; I mean this book helped me learn how to tell if your bf gf is cheating on you and in the end mine was
melissa (09/29/04)

this book is great because i can relate to some of the stories that are in it and i would recommend this book to anyone who loves to read or even of you dont you really should try it
jessica (11/03/02)

this book is the best book i have ever read and i hope they come out with more and more and more so it cn help me out with the things goin on in my life!

• Book Jacket: The Dark Flood Rises

Our Short History
    by Lauren Grodstein

Lola
    by Melissa Scrivner Love

An astonishing debut crime thriller about an unforgettable woman.

Wherever they burn books, in the end will also burn human beings.

O My D B