Reader reviews and comments on Chicken Soup for the Couple's Soul, plus links to write your own review.

Chicken Soup for the Couple's Soul

Jan 1999, 372 pages

There are currently 3 reader reviews for Chicken Soup for the Couple's Soul

vero

awesome
I loved it. I can really relate to it; I mean this book helped me learn how to tell if your bf gf is cheating on you and in the end mine was
melissa

this book is great because i can relate to some of the stories that are in it and i would recommend this book to anyone who loves to read or even of you dont you really should try it
jessica

this book is the best book i have ever read and i hope they come out with more and more and more so it cn help me out with the things goin on in my life!

• Book Jacket: The Electric Woman
    The Electric Woman
    by Tessa Fontaine
  • Book Jacket: The Female Persuasion
    The Female Persuasion
    by Meg Wolitzer
    A college freshman struggling for identity. A 1960s feminist icon attempting to maintain her ...
  • Book Jacket: A Lucky Man
    A Lucky Man
    by Jamel Brinkley
    If his debut collection of short stories, A Lucky Man is any indicator, Jamel Brinkley is poised on ...
  • Book Jacket: Picture Us In The Light
    Picture Us In The Light
    by Kelly Loy Gilbert
    Kelly Loy Gilbert presents a beautiful narrative with myriad intertwined plotlines that explores the...

Harbor of Spies by Robin Lloyd

A captivating thriller-at-sea set in Spanish colonial Havana in the 1860s.

Other People's Houses