Reader reviews and comments on Little Scarlet, plus links to write your own review.

Little Scarlet

Apr 2005, 352 pages

There is 1 reader review for Little Scarlet

Gino

Getting To Know Easy Rawlin
To really get to know the characters in the Easy Rawling series of Walter Mosley books, you must read first Six Easy Pieces, then Gone fishing.
I feel I know the characters personally and can't wait to read another and another. I never get tried of reading the Easy Rawlin series. Even when Mouse is not part of this particular story he is still there. I've read all ten of the books and now I'm starting over in the order they were written.

Today's Top Picks

• Book Jacket: White Too Long
    White Too Long
    by Robert P. Jones
    Religious scholar Robert P. Jones doesn't pull any punches in his latest book, White Too Long: The ...
  • Book Jacket: Caste
    Caste
    by Isabel Wilkerson
    In 2020, the word "racist" remains taboo. Conceptually, racism is so culturally unacceptable, so ...
  • Book Jacket: The Deepest South of All
    The Deepest South of All
    by Richard Grant
    Author Richard Grant frequently uses his wanderlust to explore diverse stories that create a complex...
  • Book Jacket: Piranesi
    Piranesi
    by Susanna Clarke
    Our First Impressions readers were delighted with this speculative novel by Susanna Clarke, her ...

The Blind Light
    by Stuart Evers

A multigenerational story about two families bound together by the tides of history.

Where the Light Enters
by Sara Donati

An enthralling epic about two trailblazing female doctors in 19th century New York.

Win Agent Sonya

Agent Sonya: Moscow's Most Daring Wartime Spy

Master storyteller Ben Macintyre tells the true story behind the Cold War's most intrepid female spy.

I I M B T Give T T R