What readers think of Molly Moon Stops The World, plus links to write your own review.

Summary |  Excerpt |  Reviews |  Read-Alikes |  Genres & Themes |  Author Bio

Apr 2005, 400 pages

There are currently 31 reader reviews for Molly Moon Stops The World

Faith

cool
love this website and book
Matthew

Awesome!!
I love this book, I highly recommend it!!!
Sarah

great book
This book was great, I really loved it, I was hooked, I even read it in the bathtub, on my school bus and when I was eating dinner. You just got to read this amazing book!!
allison

Molly Moons Stops The World
this book was really great and i can't believe Molly could stop the world it seems impossible and it's even more thrilling than the first but i liked that one too and i can't wait to read the 3rd book
Billy

nice!
hi, im billy and i am 12 years old, the first book was awsome and i would recomend alot of ppl to read it, and if you think the first is great, you should read the 2nd one ; )
Molly

Molly Moons incredible book of hypnotizam & Molly Moon Stops the world
Hi! Yes, My name really is Molly I am 11.Okay these books were the best. When the first book first came out i read it four times! And when the second book came out i bought it the first day! I am reading it for the seventh time! She wrote the books so well. Even without the picture i could imagine what Molly looked like! Georgia Is a grest auther, even better than J.K. Rolling! All of you should read these books because It is really hard to find a good book. And This book is definitly a better than good! On a scale of one to five, i would give it a 10000
Sophie

Good book. Best I've ever read.
Wow. Georgia Byng is a great author. Its the best book I've ever read. At first I found them at a library, and than my nan bought me the first one. Georgia Byng is very gifted. I liked the first one, but I like this one too. Its interesting about how crystals help stop time. Its funny how she prooves it to Rocky too.

-Sophie
Lucy Adams

I couldn't put this book down. I am 10 and it is one of the most exciting books I have ever read. It is amazing that Georgina can write such good books. When Molly stopped the world for the first time, I gasped. I told my best friend, Bronte Beckett, (who is also ten) about it and she had read it as well! I loved it and I hope more Molly Moon books will appear in the shops soon!!!

Join our inner reading circle, go ad-free and get way more!

• Book Jacket: Women and Children First
    Women and Children First
    by Alina Grabowski
    After Lucy Anderson falls to her death at a high school party, no one in Nashquitten, her gloomy, ...
  • Book Jacket: Henry Henry
    Henry Henry
    by Allen Bratton
    Allen Bratton's Henry Henry chronicles a year in the life of Hal Lancaster. Readers already ...
  • Book Jacket: The Last Murder at the End of the World
    The Last Murder at the End of the World
    by Stuart Turton
    The island is the only safe place left on Earth. Since a deadly fog overtook the planet, the ...
    A Kind of Madness
    by Uche Okonkwo
    The word "madness," like many others that can be used to stigmatize mental illness — e.g., "...

BookBrowse Book Club

Look on the Bright Side
by Kristan Higgins
From the author of Pack Up the Moon comes a funny, romantic, and moving novel about life's unexpected rewards.
The Pecan Children
by Quinn Connor
Win This Book
Win Bright and Tender Dark

Bright and Tender Dark by Joanna Pearson

A beautifully written, wire-taut debut novel about a murder on a college campus and its aftermath twenty years later.

A W in S C