Reader reviews and comments on Eleven Minutes, plus links to write your own review.

Eleven Minutes

by Paulo Coelho

Eleven Minutes by Paulo Coelho

Mar 2004, 288 pages
    Apr 2005, 304 pages

There are currently 27 reader reviews for Eleven Minutes

sameer

eleven minutes
One of the best book one can read in his adolescence , a typical Pavlo Coelho type book. And it has everything a young mind wants.
Becky

Captivating ~ Addictive
Enjoyed every word...every minute...it presents all sides & kinds of women: inexperienced # professional , weak # strong , sensitive # courageous , the insecure..educated..sexy - all in one woman! It's Captivating and Addictive.
Bridget Forde

Eleven Minutes
I read this book two years ago and re-read it occasionally even now. I loved that Paulo Coelho was able to give such an accurate account of a young woman's hopes and dreams and the book was a delight to read. The ending was weak and sentimental however and contrasted with the honesty of the story up until that point. All in all though I remain a big Paulo Coelho fan.
rinki

A+
I really liked this book. It made me see the other side of the coin. life is really very beautiful, everything has a meaning of its own. everything we do in this world is connected to some other thing. I love this author. thank you very much for writing this book.
Naomi

A most read book!
This book is a passionate exploration of the beauty of "making love". I read this book in just a few hours. I loved every moment. I have to say I fell in love with every word.

Soñe, no con una situacion ni con una persona, sino con un perfume, que lo inundaba todo.
kate

Enchantingly dangerous book
Most intoxicating novel about love, sex and desire I have read. Coelho will bring you deeper into the spiritual and shaking emotional aspect of sexual intercourse.

He discusses prostitution in the light most of us have not imagined...delving deeper into the harsh reality of society. A beautifully crafted prose replacing our common notions of sex as commercially performed and discreetly done in the light of love. It lets us feel and understand in another way the deep connection of pain, suffering and fear to love, sex and desire...the spirituality of sacred sex and addictive response to sado-masochism.

His work is dangerously intoxicating...and too good to be true. But why not? He may be right...on the other hand, he may also be wrong...
angeLbrat

amazingly awesome!
i have never read a book that excite me until eleven minutes. the synopsis was really captivating and the beginning was superb that i ended up reading the book in one day! i could'nt put it down.. i love it!!!
Eva

THE artist...
The first book I read from Paulo was The Zahir - I was amazed. I continued with Veronika Decides to Die, The Valkyries, By the River Piedra I Sat Down and Wept and now the 11 Minutes. Ive never read a book with such an excitement and love in my heart before. When I read his words, it is as if I was part of him. I often put the book down and just look away and think of it and wonder whether other readers are touched like this, too. All his books talk about the power of love and yet every one of it is different. It is not that I have never heard of the things he writes about, it is the realization that matters and I think it requires an open mind to read his books. Only then can you understand and value his talent. I greatly admire Paulo Coelho, He is The Author for me!

• Book Jacket: Before We Sleep
    by Kate Moore

Win News of the World

The Gypsy Moth Summer
    by Julia Fierro

One of the most anticipated books of 2017.

T's S I Numbers