Reader reviews and comments on The Tale of Despereaux, plus links to write your own review.

The Tale of Despereaux

Eppen (06/02/16)

It was good.
Valerie (03/11/16)

The tale of despereaux
It the best book ever and it is also very touching. I loved it!!! I like these kinds of books where there are animals and people in it,even though it is non-realistic. I advise everyone to read it
kreena (10/18/14)

Tales of Despereausx
It is a great book. I love this book. It is the best book I ever read. I really don't like to read books but I like this one.
unknown (09/19/11)

my review
This is a amazing adventure story that lures you in. It is one of the best books I've ever read actually , it is the best book I've ever read. This book is actually 4 books in one. The first story is about Desperaux tilling. The second book is about a rat named Chiaroscuro A.K.A Roscuro. The third book is about a slow-witted servant named Miggery Sow. The fourth and final book is about Roscuro and Desperaux finally getting out of the dungeon and when there in the castle they have no tails. I recomend to the ages 7-12 also, this is a winner of the 2005 Newberry award.
book fan (08/17/11)

This book is incredibly good. I like the dark and scary language.
Lollipop (03/08/11)

I think this is a fantastic book. Filled with many details and adventure. It might be kind of hard to write a book report on it though. Anyways, I think the author did a great job :D
Me (01/25/11)

For Harry Potter type of person it is not good. For biography type of person, it is great.
It is very good for some parts. But boring for some. If you are going to write a book report with this book, you will have to read long to write sentences.
cccc (01/23/11)

It was a wild and amazing ride !! :) You and your kids will adore it!!

• Book Jacket: The Mothers
    The Mothers
    by Brit Bennett
    by Tom Jackson
  • Book Jacket: Mercury
    by Margot Livesey
    Margot Livesey explores the moneyed suburbs of Boston and creates a modern morality tale chronicling...

North of Crazy
    by Neltje

The remarkable life of a woman who carves her own singular path.

by Paulette Jiles