Reader reviews and comments on Winterkill: A Joe Pickett Novel, plus links to write your own review.

Winterkill: A Joe Pickett Novel

by C.J. Box

Winterkill: A Joe Pickett Novel by C.J. Box X
Winterkill: A Joe Pickett Novel by C.J. Box

May 2003, 384 pages
    Jul 2004, 352 pages

There is 1 reader review for Winterkill: A Joe Pickett Novel

S.L.B.

A good,really good winter book
I have just finished reading 'Winterkill' and couldn't wait to write my review! I found this book on your site and checked it out of the libary! This book captivated me from the very beggining to the end,I would have given it a five but...well,I think the readers should read it for themselves! If anybody is out there wondering about this book,you won't have to wonder anymore because it is a true winter smash!

• Book Jacket: Leonardo da Vinci
    by Chloe Benjamin
  • Book Jacket: The Kites
    The Kites
    by Romain Gary, Miranda Richmond Mouillot
    Published by New Directions for the first time in English, Romain Gary's The Kites tells a story of ...
  • Book Jacket: The Kites
    The Kites
    by Romain Gary, Miranda Richmond Mouillot

Ginny Moon by Benjamin Ludwig

The Chalk Man
    by C. J. Tudor

Relentlessly compelling psychological suspense. The must-read thriller debut of 2018.

Win Mothers of Sparta