Reader reviews and comments on Dave Barry Turns 50, plus links to write your own review.

Dave Barry Turns 50

by Dave Barry

Dave Barry Turns 50 by Dave Barry X
Dave Barry Turns 50 by Dave Barry

Oct 1998, 224 pages
    Aug 1999, 255 pages

There are currently 3 reader reviews for Dave Barry Turns 50

DPap

What can I say, except "Wow!" Blended with true facts, his humor is funnier than ever. It's most likely his best book yet.
Downsides: Not many. There are a few parts that aren't very funny, but around 90% of it is laugh-out-loud funny. I couldn't put it down! (literally! It caused somewhat of a problem while walking home.) I'm not one who automatically likes everything my favorite author writes, but this one deserves five stars.
Barrett kesterlian

Brilliant!!!! What more can one say?
Anonymous

Barrett Kesterlian
As always, Mr. Barry is brilliant. I have already read the book twice. The flow is as smooth as always. His outlook on his age is not mockery but true self assessment. We hope to get there and when I do, I will have the book next to me. Mr. Barry please don't wait for "Dave Barry turns 60". Can we please have "Dave Barry turns 51"?

• Book Jacket: Circe
    by Anjali Sachdeva
  • Book Jacket: Look Alive Out There
    Look Alive Out There
    by Sloane Crosley
    After a brief (and thoroughly enjoyable) foray into fiction (with her 2015 novel The Clasp), Sloane ...
  • Book Jacket: Winter Sisters
    Winter Sisters
    by Robin Oliveira
    Winter Sisters begins with an epic blizzard (see Beyond the Book) hitting the entire Northeast of ...

Music of the Ghosts by Vaddey Ratner

Other People's Houses
    by Abbi Waxman

Win The Leavers

The Leavers by Lisa Ko

One of the most anticipated books of 2017--now in paperback!

T E H N Clothes