What readers think of The Da Vinci Code, plus links to write your own review.

The Da Vinci Code

by Dan Brown

The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown X
The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown

Mar 2003, 464 pages

Mar 2006, 496 pages

There are currently 165 reader reviews for The Da Vinci Code

lauren

The da vinci code the novel
The book was very good, it made my heartbeat beat faster.
Jack Yuen

The Da Vinci Code review
Brilliant, twisted, wonderful book. I couldn't put it down at all.
Juan

Enlightening
I was a 11-year-old boy when I first read this book. Dad would not explain how in the world I could not get out of it. With all its complexity and turns along smart adventure/fiction redaction, I experienced a revelation of truth: history holds all the answers of humanity. The author’s brilliance will get you hooked from the beginning and it only gets better and better. Nothing to compare with the film (lame). By far one of the best books I have read.
Patricia Huggins

Da Vinic Code
I like it very much, and I got the other books by Dan Brown
cryptic moon

nothing to say!!
woow!! What a book is this? I've never read a book like this before. But sometime I lost the coincidence. In every chapter Mr. Brown creates new things which I like the most. But the thing was that, being a high school student, at first I didn't get it exactly. But, when I got through this book by Wikipedia I got it properly and wanna give thanks !! This is it....wanna get new books from Mr Brown. Ohh!! One thing, as a high school student I am not good at English, if I have made any mistakes please forgive me.
Chris C.

A Good Book
I think this book is very well written in many ways. I think that the character development is well put together and the characters fit well with the plot. I found this book very interesting and enjoyed all of the twists and turns. It is a very well thought out and adventurous piece of literature. It is a fast paced novel that ties in many facts with fiction. Overall, I think it was it was an excellent, interesting piece of work that could be enjoyed by all.
Ashlyn R

what a book!
This "on my toes" mystery was jammed packed with action from the very first pages. "The Da Vinci Code" by Dan Brown was fast moving and kept me thinking the entire time. I did not want to put it down. I LOVED IT!
Nickk

The Da Vinci Code
This book is great and if you are upset about "anti-religious" elements in the book, remember it's just fiction.

Join our inner reading circle, go ad-free and get way more!

• Book Jacket: The Last Murder at the End of the World
    The Last Murder at the End of the World
    by Stuart Turton
    The island is the only safe place left on Earth. Since a deadly fog overtook the planet, the ...
    A Kind of Madness
    by Uche Okonkwo
    The word "madness," like many others that can be used to stigmatize mental illness — e.g., "...
  • Book Jacket: Long After We Are Gone
    Long After We Are Gone
    by Terah Shelton Harris
    Terah Shelton Harris's marvelous family drama Long After We Are Gone begins with the death of the ...
  • Book Jacket: Exhibit
    Exhibit
    by R O. Kwon
    Exhibit, R.O. Kwon's sophomore novel (after The Incendiaries, 2018), introduces readers to Jin Han, ...

BookBrowse Book Club

Look on the Bright Side
by Kristan Higgins
From the author of Pack Up the Moon comes a funny, romantic, and moving novel about life's unexpected rewards.
The Pecan Children
by Quinn Connor
Win This Book
Win Bright and Tender Dark

Bright and Tender Dark by Joanna Pearson

A beautifully written, wire-taut debut novel about a murder on a college campus and its aftermath twenty years later.

A W in S C